Earthless - From The Ages PO on Outer Battery

arkhamgk

Big day for us at Outer Battery, we've got 2 amazing releases for you. First up, on Outer Battery proper, is the debut 7" from L.A.'s Obliterations. And what a single it is... 4 tracks of blistering hardcore from Stephen McBean (Black Mountain) Austin Barber (Saviours) and Sam James Velde (Night Horse) Pressed on purple and a super limited edition green vinyl, this is not a single to be missed. Check out the streaming track below...

http://www.outerbatteryrecords.com/products/obliterations-s-t

Next up, the latest release in our ongoing commitment to bring you limited edition vinyl, we've got the upcoming Earthless LP, "From the Ages" pressed on a super rare blue vinyl! We managed to secure a few boxes of these, the street date is October 8th but you'll need to get your pre-order in now to make sure you get one. And while you're at it, save on shipping and pick up the Obliterations single at the same time!

http://www.outerbatteryrecords.com/products/earthless-from-the-ages-blue-vinyl

[email protected]

www.outerbatteryrecords.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got this in a couple days ago. The Gatefold album art is gorgeous, the blue vinyl works perfectly with the rad album art, and the album itself absolutely slays. I got this going on my headphones now. This is headphone music. I'm in love.

Same here. 100% agreed.

Can't wait to see them. Thankfully they are playing a venue around 8 blocks from my apartment on the 18th. Plus Kylesa on the 16th. First time in a while for Sacramento to have 2 awesome shows a few days apart. 

• 1 month later...