Member's photos...

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Noes...it's the CD. The album came out in late February, but at the beginning of January they did a record release show where everyone who attended got the CD for free and the show the day after, everyone got a special 7-inch. Though..honestly, it would be mega cool if it were a 5-inch. I do not own any.

That's not to say I don't own multiple copies of the album on vinyl. I kind of want to get all the colors. That means I'd most likely sell my firstborn for the friend pressing.

LOLALTERNATIVEPRESSMESSAGEBOARD

SHUTUP! YOURE DRUNK! NO YOURE DRUNK! STOP YELLING! YOU CANT TELL ME AND RAMON HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES!

^^Noes...it's the CD. The album came out in late February, but at the beginning of January they did a record release show where everyone who attended got the CD for free and the show the day after, everyone got a special 7-inch. Though..honestly, it would be mega cool if it were a 5-inch. I do not own any.

That's not to say I don't own multiple copies of the album on vinyl. I kind of want to get all the colors. That means I'd most likely sell my firstborn for the friend pressing.

you got pwned noob - we dont believe in CDs here

and i have a friends press - but i require every odd child born (thats odd numbers, i dont want your retard spawn)

LOLALTERNATIVEPRESSMESSAGEBOARD

SHUTUP! YOURE DRUNK! NO YOURE DRUNK! STOP YELLING! YOU CANT TELL ME AND RAMON HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES!

i should get free records for pimping vc on that board

at least the people (that i know of) that crossed over aren't..... dumb.

that i know of.

I'm Nicole. I'm like, almost 20 years of age.

though there's no accounting for this ;D

OH NOES I FAIL!!!! I ARE A N00B! *cries*

After I posted that, I realized that he was most likely joking..........and therefore I lose. It's sooooo hard to tell sometimes on the interwebz.

And Jon, I may take you up on your offer. I really don't need all those kids anyways. I like even numbered ones more. You can have the odd numbered ones.