Member's photos...

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

Recent trip to Boston. It's safer to cheer for the Jays when there's no game on. Also, this is as close as I'll likely ever get to seeing a game from on top of the Green Monster.

dude, so jealous. i've been to most of the ball parks around the US but i have yet to make it to Fenway. next summer.

Guest conoley
[image]

Recent trip to Boston. It's safer to cheer for the Jays when there's no game on. Also, this is as close as I'll likely ever get to seeing a game from on top of the Green Monster.

dude, so jealous. i've been to most of the ball parks around the US but i have yet to make it to Fenway. next summer.

You've been to most of them? That's awesome. I want to take a summer and do a bunch. I love the architecture of ballparks.

Guest baseball

I've only been to Camden Yards, Citizen's Bank in Philly, Diamondbacks, Yankee Stadium, and Jacobs Field in Cleveland. I'd love to go to more and I still need to get down to that new Nationals stadium.

i really cant wait to go to fenway. next year i'm all over it. next week i'm moving about 2 blocks down. my street turns into yawkey.

I'm hoping to go back up to Boston for my yearly trip and catch a game. My buddy who I go visit called me yesterday wanting to know if and when I was coming up again this year.