Deftones and Glassjaw Playing Together at The Greek Nov. 1st

And tickets are sold out! Unless you wanna sit in the very back in the bench section and pay $60 for the ticket. I'm super bummed, I almost bought tickets when it was just Deftones but couldnt justify spending $60 for a pit ticket since I have tickets to see Glassjaw on Nov. 2nd. Now they announce Glassjaw will be opening for Deftones. What a brilliant combination. If anyone has any hook ups with KROQ or can some how get me into that show I will give you money. I just cant afford the $200 re-sale prices. Was anyone on here going to the show?

Genius idea! Has anyone ever been to the Greek Theater? Do they give you a wrist band for the pit area? I'm gonna buy a bleacher ticket to get in and then just find someone who is in the pit and have them bring me someones ticket so I can use it to get down to the pit area. That could work as long as I didnt need a wrist band to get down there.

they toured together in 2000 - The nyc was at the roseland

Saw them both for the first time at Newport Music Hall in Columbus on that tour. Probably still one of my favorite shows ever, Chino was on point that night. They covered Say It Ain't So while he crowd surfed from the stage to the back of the venue's bar. Then he coaxed some dude to jump off the balcony into the pit.