PO: GHOST - If You Have Ghost

Guest Secular Haze

Also, I would not wait around and expect to pick this up in the stores. I have never seen any 12 inch pressing from Ghost in any store I've been to

I see Ghost records at nearly every record store I go to.

I see Ghost records at nearly every record store I go to.

Full albums for sure, I've never seen special EP or single 12inch pressings the band has released as pre-orders, never.  Secular Haze never made it to any store I've been to. Only on sites like Ebay and they are 3 times the amount.  If you do, buy them for me so I can resell them and make a sweet profit.  If you have a paypal account I'll send the money to you that way.

Full albums for sure, I've never seen special EP or single 12inch pressings the band has released as pre-orders, never. Secular Haze never made it to any store I've been to. Only on sites like Ebay and they are 3 times the amount. If you do, buy them for me so I can resell them and make a sweet profit. If you have a paypal account I'll send the money to you that way.

welcome to VC prepare to get loved

Full albums for sure, I've never seen special EP or single 12inch pressings the band has released as pre-orders, never. Secular Haze never made it to any store I've been to. Only on sites like Ebay and they are 3 times the amount. If you do, buy them for me so I can resell them and make a sweet profit. If you have a paypal account I'll send the money to you that way.

you can paypal me but must be gift option

• 2 weeks later...

Just pre-ordered that American pressing from my local store! Still gonna love it! 

Ha I got Secular Haze 10" for 25$ yesterday.. Lucky me? 

Dude, are you serious? You live in Finland for crying out loud. I would expect someone in your part of the world to find at least the black vinyl of that 10 inch in one of your stores. My comment was more in line with stores in North America. Didn't expect people to get so bent out of shape about it. I stand by my original comment. Unless you find a used copy of it in a store in North America, you are not going to find a new ordered copy of those 10 inches in those stores...not going to happen.

Dude, are you serious? You live in Finland for crying out loud. I would expect someone in your part of the world to find at least the black vinyl of that 10 inch in one of your stores. My comment was more in line with stores in North America. Didn't expect people to get so bent out of shape about it. I stand by my original comment. Unless you find a used copy of it in a store in North America, you are not going to find a new ordered copy of those 10 inches in those stores...not going to happen.

I am with you on this one.  Outside of the picture disc version of "Opus Eponymous" and the "B.C." version of "Infestissumam" I have not seen any Ghost records in stores consistently, and I definitely do not hesitate when these pre-orders go up.