Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Totally waiting too long on Dead Roots Stirring. Fudge. Maybe they'll have some copies when they play here next month.

In my eyes, they kind of blew that repress. The cheapest I could get it around these parts is 35$. Compared to perhaps the Die Hard from STB it's not that much but still kind of pricey. Getting a bit bummed that it's becoming to be the normal price for an album.

No matter where you are that elder record is at least 30. Atih always has prices that are a bit higher but goes back to again they get you things that sell out quick or you arent paying shipping from european countries. Is it 43, sure but shipping is 3 bucks not it being 35, 10 bucks for international shippimg and longer wait time. From order to door atih usually gets to me in a week or less.

In my eyes, they kind of blew that repress. The cheapest I could get it around these parts is 35$. Compared to perhaps the Die Hard from STB it's not that much but still kind of pricey. Getting a bit bummed that it's becoming to be the normal price for an album.

I remember back in my day, before this internet thing, when you'd actually have go to a rekerd store to buy a rekerd. I was pissed when they raised the price of most records from $5.99 to $6.99. Dem changes. True story.

I love purple marbled vinyl. I think The Well's Samsara also came on that. Waiting to receive mine.

New pressing of Pallbearer's Foundations Of Burden on blue/red two-sided 'bleed' (swirled, I imagine) vinyl, ltd to 500 on Profound Lore

https://www.profoundlorerecords.com/products-page/vinyl/

I love purple marbled vinyl. I think The Well's Samsara also came on that. Waiting to receive mine.

New pressing of Pallbearer's Foundations Of Burden on blue/red two-sided 'bleed' (swirled, I imagine) vinyl, ltd to 500 on Profound Lore

Is this exclusive for this website? 

Checkout looked sketchy as hell on my tablet, switched to computer and it was more trusty looking. Needed this so I grabbed it. Like $28 shipped. Well worth it, thanks!

If anyone feels like dishing out a hefty sum for what is deemed to be one of the best psychedelic and doomy releases of the year (only now on vinyl) then head over to Ritual Productions who have just put 11Paranoias' Stealing Fire From Heaven up for orders.

These dudes sure know how to put out vinyl and I believe they've really shot this one out of the ball park, a mixture of purple/blue/orange splattered. Will probably look insanely good, like Bong releases usually do.

http://www.ritualproductions.net/rites/11paranoias-stealing-fire-from-heaven-dlp/

Stealing Fire From Heaven 180 gram double LP features the epic previously unreleased 15 minute long exclusive bonus track, ‘Zeronerous, and is housed in thick heavy weight 70s style gatefold jacket, with full colour insert, and full album download card. Available in black vinyl and ‘Augmented Surreality’ splatter.

First 75 orders will receive 3 patches and 3 vinyl stickers. And the first 30 orders will also receive a free graphite record bag with silver Ritual Productions sigil print , in addition to the free patches and stickers!