Minus The Bear Acoustic II Splatter Vinyl Problems

My black sounds great. I was actually thinking how good it sounds the other day. I thought splatter vinyl wasn't actually meant to be played, like just a collector thing.

Well it is better for collecting, but it should at least be able to play correctly.

I'm having the same issues, every song on my b-side has one or two skips until Dayglow Vista Road, which is just all skipping. Splatter too.

I'm happy to know I'm not the only one.  My two copies both are terrible on side B.  Dayglow is absolutely unplayable.

• 2 weeks later...

it's probably your crosley.

Nope, I have an Audio-Technica that plays all of my other vinyl flawlessly

Maybe its your Audio-Technica. Bought this yesterday at the show. Playing it now. No skips at all and sounds great for the most part, except around Empty Party Rooms where there is some weird smudge on the splatter that creates some fuzz when it hits that point. Happens on and off for a minute and doesn't really bother me. Yeah I'd double check the setup otherwise. I have a Technics SL-1200 btw.

Maybe its your Audio-Technica. Bought this yesterday at the show. Playing it now. No skips at all and sounds great for the most part, except around Empty Party Rooms where there is some weird smudge on the splatter that creates some fuzz when it hits that point. Happens on and off for a minute and doesn't really bother me. Yeah I'd double check the setup otherwise. I have a Technics SL-1200 btw.

I'm seeing them in Seattle in a few weeks, did they sell the splatter there or the 3 color? Really looking to pick one up

• 3 weeks later...