Help me get malonekw to reply to a PM

So up until a couple months ago Kevin's been great about refunding me for a record that got lost while shipping. He still owes me $35 and has now decided to not respond to a single PM since August 6. 

The biggest pain in the ass is that I can see that he reads every PM I send no more than 24 hours after it's been sent.

If anyone can get him to reply that would be great. Like I said he's been really great to deal with for the most part and once this is sorted out I'll have no problem backing the guy. But right now I'm pretty fed up.

So up until a couple months ago Kevin's been great about refunding me for a record that got lost while shipping. He still owes me $35 and has now decided to not respond to a single PM since August 6. 

The biggest pain in the ass is that I can see that he reads every PM I send no more than 24 hours after it's been sent.

If anyone can get him to reply that would be great. Like I said he's been really great to deal with for the most part and once this is sorted out I'll have no problem backing the guy. But right now I'm pretty fed up.

You might try calling him on it in the NFL thread.  He always seems to be pretty active there.  Hopefully this thread helps deter that from happening though.

You might try calling him on it in the NFL thread.  He always seems to be pretty active there.  Hopefully this thread helps deter that from happening though.

I've actually bugged him twice in the NFL thread. Once it worked in July the second time it did nothing.

I was told by a few people to ignore you bc i was being completely naive and I ruled in favor of them. I sill have the shipping ticket which I can post and sent the record and because of that refunding 135 dollars was more than fair for me to do. To this day I still don't know if my leg is being pulled and that the record isn't sitting in your room or flipped somewhere else.

All I know is that I don't have a highly coveted record which I have proof of sending and have no mone compensated for me in the process

I was told by a few people to ignore you bc i was being completely naive and I ruled in favor of them. I sill have the shipping ticket which I can post and sent the record and because of that refunding 135 dollars was more than fair for me to do. To this day I still don't know if my leg is being pulled and that the record isn't sitting in your room or flipped somewhere else.

All I know is that I don't have a highly coveted record which I have proof of sending and have no mone compensated for me in the process

I'd much rather speak about this in private but if you'd like we can speak here since you responded. 

Well it would seem a record got lost during shipment. But no insurance on a $170 record? Not even tracking?

I asked for tracking... tracking never worked (it never even said shipment received at postal outlet or electronic info received) it only ever said no shipment found. 

Seeing how I went and spent $80 more on ebay to get a second press rather than first... I can assure you it never arrived. I have been told by just as many people that I got scammed too.

Also, how have you still not escalated the situation with USPS? Was a lost parcel claim ever even filled? The fact that a USPS agent and a Canada Post agent both told me they thought the package was never shipped seems a little strange.

Having been on the sending end of an issue similar to this, I was on the phone with USPS literally everyday for 8 weeks until someone would help me, and that was with having a package w/ tracking that worked.  Not sure why Malone wouldn't be doing the same, especially since it's such a high ticketed item.

Having been on the sending end of an issue similar to this, I was on the phone with USPS literally everyday for 8 weeks until someone would help me, and that was with having a package w/ tracking that worked.  Not sure why Malone wouldn't be doing the same, especially since it's such a high ticketed item.

That's what I've thought for the better part of a year now. I'd called USPS and Canada Post myself but always eventually got the same response... "the seller has to contact us"

To this day I still don't know if my leg is being pulled and that the record isn't sitting in your room or flipped somewhere else.

I just want to throw this out there... if I scammed you out of the record and $135 would I really be making a thread asking for the other $35?