Linkin Park - Meteora 2xLP metallic gold vinyl Hot Topic exclusive (pic on pg7)

travis

Went to a local hot topic today. Dude said he has yet to receive any copies, but some guy had been calling repeatedly asking for it. I was like I bet it's a member of VC....

Which HT(s) do you frequent? and I feel like it may have been a VC member too haha, or the flipper that cleared out the Blink section at GSP >:(

Looks like shopradiocast is selling these. It's gotta be a different variant. But if you've been wanting a copy and missed out you can get it here:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Linkin-Park-%252d-Meteora-2XLP.html

Would this not be the original pressing description page from forever ago?  I could be wrong, but the release date says 2003.  Typically if it's a reissue that's available, it'll indicate the release date of the reissue.  Like Nevermind here.  I know it says on backorder 3-5 days, but i've seen that as a status on stuff that hasn't been available for a year.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Nirvana-%252d-Nevermind-LP.html

Would this not be the original pressing description page from forever ago? I could be wrong, but the release date says 2003. Typically if it's a reissue that's available, it'll indicate the release date of the reissue. Like Nevermind here. I know it says on backorder 3-5 days, but i've seen that as a status on stuff that hasn't been available for a year.

It's a legit repress. SRC sent out an email blast about it

Would this not be the original pressing description page from forever ago? I could be wrong, but the release date says 2003. Typically if it's a reissue that's available, it'll indicate the release date of the reissue. Like Nevermind here. I know it says on backorder 3-5 days, but i've seen that as a status on stuff that hasn't been available for a year.

I got an email from SRC stating that it's a repress.

I got an email from SRC stating that it's a repress.

Hmmm, I haven't received that email.  Thanks for the heads up.  I got a gold one coming from HT (eventually... was supposed to be delivered yesterday and FedEX is apparently experiencing delays due to the recent holidays and the current weather).  Was just kind of curious about it.  Maybe they still have to make updates to the page.

Hmmm, I haven't received that email. Thanks for the heads up. I got a gold one coming from HT (eventually... was supposed to be delivered yesterday and FedEX is apparently experiencing delays due to the recent holidays and the current weather). Was just kind of curious about it. Maybe they still have to make updates to the page.

I figured most people wouldn't get the email, just wanted to give the heads up cause I know a lot of people are dying for a copy of this.

I have a gold one coming as well (both of my HT orders have been delayed also) and I'm pretty stoked to listen to it!

Bib, a few pages back Travis from Hot Topic mentioned that he was looking into having more of these pressed for hot topic. 

Ah, yes, I do recall reading that post.

He mentioned trying to get the recent Circa Survive represses re-re-repressed again...

We'll see... but yes, this SRC repress might negate the need for another HT pressing...  however I'm sure HT has noticed these releases selling out, why wouldn't they?

Contract with the band/label/etc. to only press so many?

Been calling my local hot topic and they still haven't gotten the shipment of these in yet even though they were on the list of stores that were supposed to get them

Either someone is given you the biz, or the weather has REALLY delayed the shipment to your store.  I'm gonna go with the first one.

Somehow I was able to put one in my cart and order it, which is weird since I thought it was already sold out... Usually HT won't let someone put an item in the cart if it is already out of stock so it either did let me order it on accident or somehow through a miracle, I got one