Custom Record Sleeves, Custom Guitar Pedals, & More

Hello everyone. 

Many of you may know about my test press sleeves (i did the free Finch ones and have some many custom ones for people here in the past). I'm trying to get some $$ together for music equipment since I'm finally in a band again that is getting serious. 

I'm looking at doing test press sleeves (this time on flat paper w/ a small flap on back w/ tracks & any other info) again for $23 shipped. 

I also build guitar pedals and wanted to offer up a deal for everyone here for a specific one so if multiple people get in on it I can etch a bunch of circuit boards and populate them all together. 

Big Muff clone (you pick the version--> Green Russian, Black Russian, Triangle, Rams Head, Creamy Dreamer, etc) w/ Momentary footswitch that turns on an internal feedback loop to create insane noise / feedback. This feedback mod will have a pot (knob) to control the intensity too. Each one is assembled by hand w/ top of the line parts and it's true bypass. $85 shipped - you pick the color of the pedal. I can add custom artwork to it for another $15 (full color waterslide decal). 

I can pretty much create any type of pedal you could want, so let me know if you have anything in mind and we can work out a custom price. 

I'm also taking t-shirt orders if you're interested. 

Thanks!

Patrick

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Wish those pedals were still $85 shipped

Patrick puts a tremendous amount of work into these pedals, even at full price you're getting an awesome deal. He was also kind enough to make a board specific code for 10% off (vcboard). Support his work, you wont regret it.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/97666-abominable-electronics-handmade-guitar-pedals-for-sale/page-3