Kickstarter: Funeral Diner - The Underdark reissue

Reply from Repeater Records

Hey all, you might have received an email from Kickstarter letting you know that the project is temporarily unavailable due to a couple legal issues, however we are clearing up those issues and believe the project has been suspended prematurely. Again, we are clearing up any loose ends to ensure that the project goes forward as planned. Please stick with us and know that if this is not resolved you will all receive your full refund.
Thanks and we will send you an update as soon as possible.
Love,
Seth and Chris

Sounds promising.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been keeping in close touch with Seth who's one of the guys orchestrating this repressing. After this little speed bump, things should be on track and no further problems should come up. Just gotta wait out the clock on funding and all that. These guys definitely have the best intentions and only want to help out the fans by making this available again.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Success! We want to thank you all so much for the support and let you know that the project was successfully funded!
We will be using the funds this week to start the vinyl pressing process via Pirates Press and will keep you posted on the status.
You can check in with us on facebook too:
https://www.facebook.com/repeaterrecords

Again, thanks for your support!
Take care,
Chris and Seth

March can't come soon enough!  Hopefully the plant isn't too backed up because of RSD.

Yeah, got the same confirmation email from Kickstarter and also the payment was charged. So happy that this is being repressed! I can't wait to get my copy of the LP and also the bonus Doors Open CD... although it'll be my second copy since I bought my original one directly from Dave Mello who played guitar for them actually. I still need both original pressings of this though.

You can NEVER have enough Funeral Diner right?...

Wz7bM1v.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...