10 LPs for $10 Grab Bag Sale!?!?!?!? Everything Has Shipped!

SeeMoreGlass

I just want to double check and make sure everyone has gotten their package

If for some reason you haven't, PM me with your zip code...I kept the receipt from the post office just in case and there are tracking numbers so hopefully we can figure out what is up with it... 

hey i havnt got mine yet... zip code 97230

as i said its probably just comgateway :)

Alex! 

I just checked and it said it was delivered on December 2nd...here is the link 

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.actiontRef=qt&tLc=0&tLabels=9114901159818651556414

Is that normal for it to say things are delivered and then you get it a day or two later...I'm not familiar with comgateway...what is that?

Alex! 

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.actiontRef=qt&tLc=0&tLabels=9114901159818651556414

Is that normal for it to say things are delivered and then you get it a day or two later...I'm not familiar with comgateway...what is that?

Totally. I had one that said it was delivered on the 5th. Didn't show up till the 16th.

Alex! 

I just checked with them and yes its arrived they just havn't processed it. All good :)

Comgateway is a forwarding service. I get a bunch of records sent from the USA to portland then once i have about 5 or so records i ship it to me in Australia all at once. It costs $50 shipping for 5 records instead of $25 - $30 per record direct.

I just checked with them and yes its arrived they just havn't processed it. All good :)

Comgateway is a forwarding service. I get a bunch of records sent from the USA to portland then once i have about 5 or so records i ship it to me in Australia all at once. It costs $50 shipping for 5 records instead of $25 - $30 per record direct.

Alright...awesome! :D  That is a really really smart idea...

Orgazmo?!?! Shoulda put a copy of that in everyones! Haha. 

I got a Neutral Milk record. Not my thing, but my friend Katie's really into them. One less Christmas present I gotta buy ;)

Right on man, your friend Katie has good taste... ;)...If I were you though, I would give it a quick spin again to make sure it is not your thing  before you give it away...It took a little while to grow on me but I would rank that as one of the best albums ever made...Two Headed Boy Pt 1 and 2 give me chills everytime I listen to them...and if you listen to the record after reading "The Diary Of Anne Frank" and think about how Jeff Mangum was writing some of those songs to Anne Frank and her family is just chilling. Specifically the title track and Oh Comely. I mean just the line "And one day we will  die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea, but for now we are young let us play in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can be" is unbelievable when you think of it in terms of the holocaust. It just adds a whole other layer to an already brilliant album...

I'm sorry...I didn't mean to gush, but I fucking LOVE that album...Nerd Alert...

Alright...awesome! :D  That is a really really smart idea...

Right on man, your friend Katie has good taste... ;)...If I were you though, I would give it a quick spin again to make sure it is not your thing  before you give it away...It took a little while to grow on me but I would rank that as one of the best albums ever made...Two Headed Boy Pt 1 and 2 give me chills everytime I listen to them...and if you listen to the record after reading "The Diary Of Anne Frank" and think about how Jeff Mangum was writing some of those songs to Anne Frank and her family is just chilling. Specifically the title track and Oh Comely. I mean just the line "And one day we will  die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea, but for now we are young let us play in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can be" is unbelievable when you think of it in terms of the holocaust. It just adds a whole other layer to an already brilliant album...

I'm sorry...I didn't mean to gush, but I fucking LOVE that album...Nerd Alert...

Haha, no worries dude! I love nerding out, my co-workers think I'm insane when I go on my "musical tangents". My fianche LOVES NMH so we have this album at home. Also, I've heard this album a number of times over the past ten years or so. I am stoked I got to help out with the subscription for ya, and you helped me with some shopping :)