10 LPs for $10 Grab Bag Sale!?!?!?!? Everything Has Shipped!

SeeMoreGlass

Alright guys, just a quick update

I have Two...I repeat Two spots left open, so I get the feeling this is going to end in the next few days, which means that most of you will be getting your stuff way earlier than I expected...insane!

I cannot thank everyone who has participated in this enough and I cannot wait to hear what you think of your stuff when you get it in the mail. 

I have updated the OP with all of the names and I have marked whether or not I have received your payment, so if you did send the payment and I didn't get it for some reason, please let me know, but I will update it again tomorrow morning which is when a few people said they were going to pay. 

Again...thank you guys so much...I never thought in a million years I would get this large of a response... :)

this seems like a great idea, definitely interested in this!

guess that means i have to quickly make a tradelist before the spots run out

If you do not have a tradelist and still want to participate, just give me a general idea of what kind of music you are interested in. The tradelist is just so I can get a general idea of what you are into so I can make sure that I can send you something that is geared towards your tastes...