PO: HAVE A NICE LIFE – The Unnatural World LP

jhulud

The Flenser just posted this on their FB:

Pre-sale for Have A Nice Life's "The Unnatural World" will start tomorrow November 15th at 1pm PST. 

300 colored vinyl and the rest will be black. Gatefold Jacket. Vinyl only. Pre-order at http://store.theflenser.com/

So for the fellow OCD / catalog-crazed, in this thread: would you say The Unnatural World is being pressed by ELHR, or The Flenser?  I know they're working together to distribute copies, but I'm puzzled as to which of the two can be considered the actual label.  I'd guess ELHR.

I'd def consider ELHR as the main label.

Got it! Woo I broke out a sweat there for a minute.

I was worried I wasn't gonna be able to grab one, as well. Glad it wasn't any kind of shit show. They're almost gone, though. I predict color will sell by 1:25.

Also, best name for a color variant ever.

Is it bad that I am having a sorta buyer's remorse in that I should have also added a black one to my order?

If black are still available tomorrow I'll order it. I'm OK with separate shipments.

Haha I thought about this for a minute too, but decided against it. However, black has always felt appropriate for ELHR artists.

Is it bad that I am having a sorta buyer's remorse in that I should have also added a black one to my order?

If black are still available tomorrow I'll order it. I'm OK with separate shipments.

I really don't think they'll sell out of the black anytime soon.  And like it's been mentioned, they'll be keeping black copies in print for a good long while, too.