Getting Doug With High

yeah i can see that.

i just think sarah was wearing wayyyyyy to much clothes. i mean i got a chub when she started taking her jacket off and all she did was leave me with blue balls.

Hahaha, watch take this waltz. You will get full frontal jewdity as Sarah would call it

Yessss, Sarah and Aubrey are my fucking favorite! Have you seen Aubrey's impression of Sarah? That shit is so hilarious. I will find a video tomorrow.

no need to, i've seen it several times, and i agree, it's brilliant.

also, sarahs nude scene is nothing short of disappointing, her body is so...normal...,but considering her personality, i'd still settle for nothing less.

she's fantastically perfect.

It was definitely a different show when it was Comedy Death Ray. I like the shows that they're currently doing more than the older stuff, but each to their own. I think Ice T is my least favorite character that Tompkins does, Cake Boss and ALW are somewhere in the middle.

I'm pretty much only listening to Holiday shows and when Harris Wittels, Adam Scott, and Chelsea Peretti are on. Maybe taking a break from it will rekindle my love, but that didn't happen with Doug Loves Movies. I don't have anything against him, he's a really nice guy. My podcast co-host has booked him for local shows a couple times, he does not differ from himself on stage when he's off stage.

no need to, i've seen it several times, and i agree, it's brilliant.

also, sarahs nude scene is nothing short of disappointing, her body is so...normal...,but considering her personality, i'd still settle for nothing less.

she's fantastically perfect.

She really is, Ive had the biggest crush on her since I was like 15. Can we talk about how great the Sarah Silverman show was? I can't believe they canceled that shit. Also I totally love Laura as well

I watched most of these. I can't say I've ever really understood why people love Sarah Silverman, but to each his own. I really enjoyed Todd Glass stepping up and getting way higher than anyone else that I saw. Eric Andre episode was good too although I felt like he was playing it up. Aubrey Plaza/Maeby episode was a snoozefest.

I love all of these podcasts/comedians, and was stoked when Doug started this new one.  I started watching it sober, but that wasn't as fun.  Once I started playing along at home it got way better.  I WHOLLY agree with the Sarah worship!  She's a total babe, and the SSP was one of the best shows ever.  I'm going to defend Todd Glass too!  I love his podcast!  It's long, but it's so silly!  Especially if James Adomian or Rory Scovel are on.  I probably misspelled those names.  

Did you see PFT as the assassin from Boardwalk Empire with half a face on one of the live CCBs?  So good, and nice to see a new character from him.  I need to check out Speakeasy.

Vaguely related aside: Kyle Kinane is the best and is one of my spirit animals.

I love this series. I watched the live stream with Aubrey Plaza and it was so great. only problem I have is that doug tends to fake his high. very rarely does he actually inhale the smoke.

I just watched that one today, idk I feel like most of the people arent really inhaling the smoke.

Tianna!, on 25 Nov 2013 - 7:24 PM, said:

I just watched that one today, idk I feel like most of the people arent really inhaling the smoke.

some of them don't but a few of them actually do. the girl that was with Aubrey definitely was. I just feel like the show would be a lot cooler if it wasn't a fake high

almightyseancore, on 25 Nov 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

todd glass definitely got high. so did jenny slate and greg proops.

the guests usually do. but a lot of the time doug just doesn't inhale. I mean its kind of alright with me because I know he's gotta keep focused on the show and whatever but I mean don't fake it.