Getting Doug With High

it's just 45 minutes of him convincing celebrity comedians to get high with him on camera, and interviewing them while stoned. so yes, more or less gold, but nothing you need to devote your full attention to. the audio pretty much does all the work anyway, aside from watching them smoke.

edit: also most of the guests are wusses who stop after 2 or 3 hits. rarely do the guests smoke through the full show like doug does.

I just watched the one with Sarah Silverman the other day. It was pretty good. I fucking love her, but the guy who was on it with her was super fucking annoying.

just watched this one because of your comment and because sarah silverman is a smoking piece of ass.   so what didn't you like about that todd dude?   he seemed alright.  i mean he seemed a bit overboard but wasn't that the high.  he even says he shouldn't smoke more...

I had to take a break from that and Comedy Bang Bang. They got too repetitive.

I don't really think CBB is repetitive.  The formula is the same, but I think there is enough variety in the interaction between Scott, the guest and whoever is the guest in character.  Not every episode cracks me up, but I think it's one of the most consistent podcasts I listen to.

i agree with the whole being completely in love with sarah silverman thing, i don't care how old she's getting, i would still marry her.

She's getting hotter with age. Or getting plastic surgery. I have never seen her look as good as she did on the James Franco roast.

i agree with the whole being completely in love with sarah silverman thing, i don't care how old she's getting, i would still marry her.

i have the same complex for aubry plaza, and 1990s janeane garofalo.

Yessss, Sarah and Aubrey are my fucking favorite! Have you seen Aubrey's impression of Sarah? That shit is so hilarious. I will find a video tomorrow.

just watched this one because of your comment and because sarah silverman is a smoking piece of ass. so what didn't you like about that todd dude? he seemed alright. i mean he seemed a bit overboard but wasn't that the high. he even says he shouldn't smoke more...

Idk he was just really annoying and kept going on about stupid shit. Basically he didn't let Sarah talk enough so I was like fuck this guy

I don't really think CBB is repetitive. The formula is the same, but I think there is enough variety in the interaction between Scott, the guest and whoever is the guest in character. Not every episode cracks me up, but I think it's one of the most consistent podcasts I listen to.

Seems like Scott forces everyone into making the same kind of jokes or random-ass nonsensical chatter every week now. I like Paul F. Thompkins but fuck Cake Boss and Andrew Lloyd Webber! It's tough to listen to now, but I started listening back in the single digit days when it was more straight forward and not one giant bit.

Seems like Scott forces everyone into making the same kind of jokes or random-ass nonsensical chatter every week now. I like Paul F. Thompkins but fuck Cake Boss and Andrew Lloyd Webber! It's tough to listen to now, but I started listening back in the single digit days when it was more straight forward and not one giant bit.

It was definitely a different show when it was Comedy Death Ray.  I like the shows that they're currently doing more than the older stuff, but each to their own.  I think Ice T is my least favorite character that Tompkins does, Cake Boss and ALW are somewhere in the middle.

Idk he was just really annoying and kept going on about stupid shit. Basically he didn't let Sarah talk enough so I was like fuck this guy

yeah i can see that.

i just think sarah was wearing wayyyyyy to much clothes.  i mean i got a chub when she started taking her jacket off and all she did was leave me with blue balls.