Bomb The Music Industry! - ADULTS!: SMART! SHITHAMMERED! AND EXCITED BY NOTHING!

My red/white/blue copy came in the mail from AMR a few days ago and the sleeve was kinda bent up. Are there any perfect-condition copies of this record in any variant or are all of them damaged? :P

Both my copies were excellent, no major blemishes. But, I did order other records besides, so that played a factor too.

Finally decided I have to order this. I haven't listened to it, but Vacation has grown over the years to become a favorite album of mine.

Seriously, the last 3 songs on Vacation are some of the 3 best songs ever. They've really hit me.

vacation is my #1 favorite album ever made. like you said, it goes out with an absolute bang... then the hidden track comes back to hit you even harder. 

you won't be disappointed with this at all! a lot of it is similar in style to Vacation.

Is this any different than the NERD edition that was initially up?  It's listed as clear w/ rgb splatter, and the original NERD description was clear w/ cmyk splatter.  Semantics?

Is this any different than the NERD edition that was initially up?  It's listed as clear w/ rgb splatter, and the original NERD description was clear w/ cmyk splatter.  Semantics?

Web is all RGB (hence web nerd), since that is how monitors display colors, in red, green & blue. CMYK is used for print, so it would be cyan, magenta, yellow & key (black). So they should be entirely different.

Web is all RGB (hence web nerd), since that is how monitors display colors, in red, green & blue. CMYK is used for print, so it would be cyan, magenta, yellow & key (black). So they should be entirely different.

Crazy, I didn't even think about that.

That said, I'm going to hold of on the 2nd nerd edition.

• 4 weeks later...