Punk For Peace distro contact info

Anyone have any contact info for the "Punk For Peace" distro?

I'm trying to find out the status of an order I placed and haven't had a reply to 2 emails or the myspace message I sent.

I'm pretty patient, but I've heard about them selling things on Ebay that they don't have in stock and now I'm not getting replies...starting to worry.

Anyone have and good/bad/indifferent experiances with them?

I placed an order with them a while ago, had to email them about sending the stuff but he got back to me right away. One of the items (lillingtons LP) was out of stock but I got no message telling me, had to figure out what the paypal refund was for myself. Doubt I'll use them again.

The email address I used to contact him was [email protected]

This reminds me that I'm still waiting for my Gaslight Anthem 7" from sabot, I ordered at the start of feb and its still not here, even mailed em but not had a reply yet, bummer :(

i got 6lps in the mail from them the other day and was not impressed

a couple of the lps were in terrible condition, the mailer was too small to fit 6 lps in so there was a huge hole in each corner of the mailer. i got charged like 45 for shipping to australia and on the label it was only 28

sorry if the owner posts here but im not impressed and wont be going through them ever again

i ever bought some stuffs from 'em but it lost and they refund me 100% of payments.

i wanna buy some stuffs or record from punk for peace or their ebay store again but i'm not sure they will take care my order as good as they should or not.

i always feel uncomfortable when i have to wait for the packet which may take longer time as normal....

ok so he got in contact with me. the TBR LP is on backorder. pretty upsetting. :P

it's been backordered for months, i tried about a month and a half ago to order it for 11.99. i was stoked, then a month went by and i got nothing. i messaged him through ebay and he said it was on backorder. i told him they were out of print, and the chances of getting any were slim to none, and i would just like a refund. he did that for me though.. but he still kept it up on ebay that he had 5 available, when he doesnt have any. which is fucking pretty shitty in my book. just get your refund and be over with it...

and does anyone know how to contact sabot...i have yet to get a response to my emails regarding my gaslight anthem...WTF is wrong with people. i know people are busy, but you should at least have the common decency to answer emails or just post a news bulletin that you are out of town, or something...or just don't sell through your website if you can't do things in a timely manner. just sayin'

ok so he got in contact with me. the TBR LP is on backorder. pretty upsetting. :P

it's been backordered for months, i tried about a month and a half ago to order it for 11.99. i was stoked, then a month went by and i got nothing. i messaged him through ebay and he said it was on backorder. i told him they were out of print, and the chances of getting any were slim to none, and i would just like a refund. he did that for me though.. but he still kept it up on ebay that he had 5 available, when he doesnt have any. which is fucking pretty shitty in my book. just get your refund and be over with it...

and does anyone know how to contact sabot...i have yet to get a response to my emails regarding my gaslight anthem...WTF is wrong with people. i know people are busy, but you should at least have the common decency to answer emails or just post a news bulletin that you are out of town, or something...or just don't sell through your website if you can't do things in a timely manner. just sayin'

There's a contact page right on Sabot's website. That's about all the information anyone here would be able to give you.

There's a contact page right on Sabot's website. That's about all the information anyone here would be able to give you.

yea, i was hoping for a alternative email, but oh well....looks like i'm just gonna take it as a loss and be done with it..

I contacted him through Ebay and he told me the same "backorder" thing and that they are expecting more copies in a few weeks. He offered to refund me, which I'm going to request of course, but also fed me a line about "we try to keep the inventory up to date" which seems like a total lie as he just listed having 5 copies of the record.

I ordered a record for Yu from there and the packing was kind of flimsy. The record showed up okay but it wouldn't have taken much to destroy it.

I actually found some other stuff in his store since then that I considered ordering, but I might not now.

steventangent helps me too much for order such frank and ben always helps me too.

thanks for those kind guys and i love you,dudes....

:)