I'm going to record store day..want anything?

I'm heading to other music for RSD and my only real goal is that death cab 7" that was announced for today...anyone want anything while I'm there? I'd hate to make this a trip for 1 7" pm me and ill check it when I get to the store...so you've got about an hour cause I'm cheap and walking from christopher st...lol

My store didn't have a panic one...meh

I also got a few responses after the fact so iwas only able to grab death cab for V.

I did however go back to grab another for a response I didn't see(cj) and they were out in the 10 min...so I grabbed all the free vinyl I could...I got some extra merge 7" and tons other stuff...so if you had pm'd me and I'll hook you up. Just pay shipping

I think I'm gonna head to fat beats to see if there's any free hip hop stuff

it's weir dbecause mine didn't have a sticker on the front, and it's not a gatefold, and there is no poster. but it's the same cover art and everything. same song. looks like collectors gotta find 2 versions. do you need one?

it's weir dbecause mine didn't have a sticker on the front, and it's not a gatefold, and there is no poster. but it's the same cover art and everything. same song. looks like collectors gotta find 2 versions. do you need one?

Well if there was a record store anywhere near me, I would get one...but there isn't...so it would be awesome if someone could pick one up for me!

My store didn't have a panic one...meh

I also got a few responses after the fact so iwas only able to grab death cab for V.

I did however go back to grab another for a response I didn't see(cj) and they were out in the 10 min...so I grabbed all the free vinyl I could...I got some extra merge 7" and tons other stuff...so if you had pm'd me and I'll hook you up. Just pay shipping

I think I'm gonna head to fat beats to see if there's any free hip hop stuff