WANT: BARONESS

eddieruckus

First has been going for $60-80 on ebay lately, so I've been holding out for the repress or a better deal.

You didn't end up buying that guy's from DF?

Nope, I couldn't afford it at the time. And yes, Hyperrealist have been saying they'll be repressing First and Second, although it could be next year before we see them.

i got mine from ebay, the 1st cost me $20 because the guy didnt have any feedback, so i got lucky, and the second was pretty cheap...

just remember AT A LOSS is putting out the UNPERSONS/BARONESS split soon, so look out for that one..I personally think that is the best Baroness single out so far...

You didn't end up buying that guy's from DF?

Nope, I couldn't afford it at the time. And yes, Hyperrealist have been saying they'll be repressing First and Second, although it could be next year before we see them.

I could repress the two EPs in the original packaging any day I wanted, but we're working on re-releasing the two together remastered on one LP/CD. It will have some re-worked art, but nothing entirely new so hopefully it won't take much longer.

Yeah, we figured the best way to go about it now is to offer them both on one record in the future for folks who didn't get the EPs the first time around or haven't heard the band before the Red Album. First and Second were pressed in equal numbers, so hopefully the people missing one or the other will sort themselves out as the new format becomes available. More information on this as we get closer to having it ready.

Guest streetcore
^ you have 5 copies of Second incoming???

i had a clear that i had opened but i sold it last weekend. i have three and are selling two.