RELAPSE Year End Super Sale - Dec. 24 - Jan. 1

I have some orders that say complete and others that say processing from two years ago. I think those are from a time of change with their mail order though. Most recently, they've kept the status up to date. I'm imagining a fairly slow process considering they were out for a few days.

My Relapse account is linked to an old AOL account and I logged in to check but I don't see any notifications.  My online thing wasn't updated either, still shows "Processing".  I know they used to send out shipping confirmations but I have a feeling that may have gone by the wayside. 

I'm happy with my order with the exception of those At The Gates reissues.  I thought they were 2LP gatefolds....must have read it wrong b/c it's just a single pocket sleeve single lp.  Oh well, for the price it's still awesome to have them.  I have the originals but I figured for $13 I'd give the reissues a shot to see if they added anything artwork wise.