WTT: My Deafheaven - Sunbather /300 for your Botch - We Are Romans

iron666monkey

I'm not sure what you think you're calling me out on. My Discogs name is iron666monkey. My name on here used to be iron666monkey but I changed it for shits and giggles. I have 3,000+ records I'll be slowly cataloging on Discogs. It's my collection that I have built over 16 plus years. I'm putting a price on each while I'm at it. The prices will be ridiculous because I really don't want to sell any of my records, but if someone makes a stupid offer on something maybe I'll let it go. Last time i checked, that is something I'm allowed to do with my property. Sorry if we'll never be friends. I guess all of my non online computer forum friends will have to do.

I "called you out" on trying to sell a $110 record via Discogs, when you're pretending as if you'll be trading it here on the boards.  Honestly, if you had nothing to hide or cover up, you wouldn't switch accounts or account names.  Or maybe I'm alone in thinking that.  Either way, I don't really care how many records you have.  Or that you're assigning a ridiculous value to them.  Like you just said; it's your own property, and it's a free country.  I'm not here to shit on the lofty prices you think your collection is worth.

> implying you have "non online computer forum friends"

End rant. This board is so lame 99% of the time.

Perfect.  All things considered, I think we can all come to a mutual agreement, then.  You think this board is (so) lame 99% of the time, and this board could easily do without you or your posts 99*% of the time.  You contribute nothing to the boards.  There are plenty of people out there who stock up on various releases, and then list them for abundant amounts of money.  Lazy Labrador.  Cameroncam.  Frazier Auctions.  The nice thing about them, however, is that they don't clutter up the boards with their bullshit.  Do us all a favor and just lurk from here on out.

*Approximation.  May be a generous estimate.

I "called you out" on trying to sell a $110 record via Discogs, when you're pretending as if you'll be trading it here on the boards.  Honestly, if you had nothing to hide or cover up, you wouldn't switch accounts or account names.  Or maybe I'm alone in thinking that.  Either way, I don't really care how many records you have.  Or that you're assigning a ridiculous value to them.  Like you just said; it's your own property, and it's a free country.  I'm not here to shit on the lofty prices you think your collection is worth.

> implying you have "non online computer forum friends"

Perfect.  All things considered, I think we can all come to a mutual agreement, then.  You think this board is (so) lame 99% of the time, and this board could easily do without you or your posts 99*% of the time.  You contribute nothing to the boards.  There are plenty of people out there who stock up on various releases, and then list them for abundant amounts of money.  Lazy Labrador.  Cameroncam.  Frazier Auctions.  The nice thing about them, however, is that they don't clutter up the boards with their bullshit.  Do us all a favor and just lurk from here on out.

*Approximation.  May be a generous estimate.

LOL.  No.  You should post again though so you can think you got the last word.  Happy Holidays!

"LOL.  No."

That's your response?  Is that how you handle confrontations in real life?  "LOL.  No."  Just completely disregard all the points I've made, and respond with a chuckle and the world "no".  What kind of clown are you?

The last word is irrelevant when your opposition has nothing to say.  Close out your browser and thumb through your 3,000+ records for a while.  You'll probably feel better about yourself.

When you dedicate a block of text in your signature, to my name, I am officially under your skin.  There are no two ways about it, and anyone on the board can confirm it.  If you're too dense to realize that, that's hardly my problem.

And the Brand New thread.  I almost forgot -- weren't you the same putz that strolled in the thread just to say that you purchased a limited copy, only to then listen to it and insist that it was shit?  Yet another flawless illustration of how little your presence is necessary here at VC.

Get the fuck out of here.

Yeah, that album blows. I donated it to the thrift store for a tax write off.

I'll never leave my love. It's like I'm under your skin or something because you keep telling me to leave and I won't. Nope, I just won't, tee hee. God I love when you get angry/annoyed. I hope you write again so you can have the last word. I won't comment next time so you can finally have it, the last word that is. It's all yours baby cakes!

Lovingly yours,

~M

PS, you should make a poll to see if you got under my skin. No two ways about it to confirm such a thing.

Reverse psychology usually doesn't work on anyone over the age of 13.  Not sure why you keep coming back to it.  If you are indeed going to fuck off and log out of the boards for the evening, that'd be lovely.  I know I wouldn't be the only one who'd appreciate it.  At the same time, though, I think we'd all love to see you continue being the macho tough guy that you are behind your computer screen.  How old are you anyway, Iron?  18?  19?  20?  Fuck me running if you're in your late 20s or older.  Truly.

Good luck getting your Botch variant.  I'm sure someone here will hook you up with a killer deal.

Reverse psychology usually doesn't work on anyone over the age of 13. Not sure why you keep coming back to it. If you are indeed going to fuck off and log out of the boards for the evening, that'd be lovely. I know I wouldn't be the only one who'd appreciate it. At the same time, though, I think we'd all love to see you continue being the macho tough guy that you are behind your computer screen. How old are you anyway, Iron? 18? 19? 20? Fuck me running if you're in your late 20s or older. Truly.

Good luck getting your Botch variant. I'm sure someone here will hook you up with a killer deal.

What took you so long to reply?

What took you so long to reply?

My bad.  I'm not F5ing this thread in desperation.  You never got back to me on the age question.  20; over or under?

I'll never leave my love. It's like I'm under your skin or something because you keep telling me to leave and I won't. Nope, I just won't, tee hee. God I love when you get angry/annoyed. I hope you write again so you can have the last word. I won't comment next time so you can finally have it, the last word that is. It's all yours baby cakes!

Lovingly yours,

> mfw

544.gif

This is borderline homosexual and it makes me feel uncomfortable.  There.  I said it.  Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered.  And I'm sorry if it offends you or your life partner, but I had to get it out there.

As a straight male, I'm allowed to feel uncomfortable and voice my opinion when another dude more or less hits on me, via message board.  That's not being a bigot.  It's voicing discomfort and sexual preference.  If I were a bigot, I would've succumbed to any slew of narrow-minded, homophobic insults.  Which is something that I avoided, distinctively.

Do you not know how to internet?

[edit]

Had to revisit this thread and make sure I wasn't imagining the amount of idiocy I read earlier.  And yessir, it's all there.  But good job on adding that extra O to your "to", and slipping in a few more words.  You clearly showed me.

And showing my true colors?  Really?  Because as a straight dude, I think it's creepy as hell when another online stranger calls me baby cakes?  And literally types tee hee?  And claims that they "love it when  get angry"?  That's all sorts of fucked.  Sexual orientation has little to do with it; if I were gay and you were a woman, I'd be equally uncomfortable.  Hell, I'd still feel awkward about that choice of words, if you were a woman.  But you're not.  And I don't swing that way.  So, yes.  It's uncomfortable.  That's not bigotry or me "showing my true colors"; that's you being an ass clown and bringing the douche chills.  I'm sure your parents are proud.

I'm glad you're done with this thread.  If you could be done with VC, too, that'd be swell.

/fuck off m8

Edited by Derek™

LOL at this sad back and forth. Get a room gents.

This ended nearly 24 hours ago. We both took the suggestion, dropped the debate, and didn't even bother to take it to a PM. Your bump of this thread was absolutely pointless, and does nothing but stir shit back up to page one.

It's done. Move on. Thanks.

You stand corrected sir, it did far more then just get brought back to page one, it brought me some damn good laughs.

Well.  I guess we aim to please.  I honestly couldn't have done it without Heaven Is Records, so make sure he gets a fair round of applause, too.

I agree that the bickering is stupid and trivial.  But if we're being honest, it's confined to a very specific thread.  It's not like we're cluttering up an actual Botch or Deafheaven topic, where fellow members are constantly checking new posts for updates and legitimate discussion.  After the second or third exchange of posts between HIR and I, you should know exactly what you're getting into with this thread, you know?  I understand that it may be annoying to see this topic bumped to the top of the S/T/W board... but it was slow, yesterday, and the pre-existing threads weren't going anywhere.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, while, yes - arguing on the internet is a pointless affair - no one was forced to stroll in here and sit through the argument.  And as such, it seemed unnecessary to post things like "Hey guys, this seems personal.  Take it to a PM!"  If it was in a "mainstream" thread I wouldn't have gotten into it as much as I did.  I've done that in the past, and I can genuinely see why it's annoying.  But in a niché thread, in the corner of the crawling S/T/W board?  Give the dudes their space.

This ended nearly 24 hours ago. We both took the suggestion, dropped the debate, and didn't even bother to take it to a PM. Your bump of this thread was absolutely pointless, and does nothing but stir shit back up to page one.

It's done. Move on. Thanks.

It was on the first page so I wasn't digging up something old.

When are you two going to make out?

Well. If you bothered to read the thread you'd have discovered that I personally do not bat for that team. But if you're really intrigued about guys making out - and no judging, on my end - I'd suggest getting into a lengthy argument with HIR. Keep at it long enough and the pet names will come out. If you move in quick and just go for it, you may get lucky.

I enjoyed our banter. I may or may not have had some beers in me which caused me to be an ass. I have nothing against Derek, or anyone on here for that matter. Yes, I've been an ass on here more times than once for my own humor, but I do enjoy the forum and will cut down on my assanine comments and only contribute when it's pertinent.

Happy holidays all, and please someone hook a brotha up with the Botch.