WTT: My Deafheaven - Sunbather /300 for your Botch - We Are Romans

iron666monkey

just to clarify, my link is for the record being told by the OP of this thread. the same guy who said:

Incorrect. Only thing I'd let this record go for is the Botch in a trade.

just rubs the wrong way when someone tries to play this board like they arent a flipper. you are and should own it. there are worse things in the world than flippers. there is nothing worse than a liar.

Incorrect. Only thing I'd let this record go for is the Botch in a trade.

there is nothing worse than a liar.

Whoa, whoa.  Let's not jump to conclusions.  I'm sure there's a very reasonable explanation here.  He's probably got one copy dedicated to sell for $110 on Discogs, and one more than he's looking to trade for this Botch variant, exclusively.  Possibly a few more as backup, but that's neither here nor there.

Whoa, whoa. Let's not jump to conclusions. I'm sure there's a very reasonable explanation here. He's probably got one copy dedicated to sell for $110 on Discogs, and one more than he's looking to trade for this Botch variant, exclusively. Possibly a few more as backup, but that's neither here nor there.

Lol. Get a life bro. Yes, I have it on Discogs at a ridiculous price. It's my record which I bought with my money so I can list it at whatever price I want. I don't expect anyone to pay $150 for it, or $110 for that matter. I want to trade it for the Botch. Got a problem with that? You're such a vinyl police.

also, let it be known i offered a trade involving a first press 300 A/B Orange & White Marble + C/D Blue & White Marble and homie would only take the third press 200 A/B White/Orange/Blue Haze + C/D Black/Orange/Blue Haze. so odd.

Dude, go away. I don't want your first press so stop being a whiney bitch. You and Derek should date each other.

just to clarify, my link is for the record being told by the OP of this thread. the same guy who said:

just rubs the wrong way when someone tries to play this board like they arent a flipper. you are and should own it. there are worse things in the world than flippers. there is nothing worse than a liar.

Did I ever claim I don't buy and sell records? No. I buy records, sell records, and trade records. If you have a problem with it then eat a dick.

oof.

i made a cash offer via discogs and you immediately denied it. you are clearly looking for the price you are asking since my offer was more than reasonable. i dont need to to call you names like you have already degenerated this conversation to because your actions speak for themselves. thanks brah!

oof.

i made a cash offer via discogs and you immediately denied it. you are clearly looking for the price you are asking since my offer was more than reasonable. i dont need to to call you names like you have already degenerated this conversation to because your actions speak for themselves. thanks brah!

I wouldn't sell it to your for any price. Ok, maybe $300.

TIL linking flipper Discog accounts to VC users = police work. Can I get a badge?

This dude has always been a real class act across multiple accounts. I could have easily called him out in my first post, but I merely hinted at his ridiculous asking price instead of making a scene.

You're free to do what you please with your own records, "bro". But the community is also free to think you're a dick, because of it. If you want to conduct actual business on the boards, get realistic with your prices and expectations. Or insult everyone who calls you out, and continue to leech off limited releases and bloated Discogs listings. Whatever.

TIL linking flipper Discog accounts to VC users = police work. Can I get a badge?

This dude has always been a real class act across multiple accounts. I could have easily called him out in my first post, but I merely hinted at his ridiculous asking price instead of making a scene.

You're free to do what you please with your own records, "bro". But the community is also free to think you're a dick, because of it. If you want to conduct actual business on the boards, get realistic with your prices and expectations. Or insult everyone who calls you out, and continue to leech off limited releases and bloated Discogs listings. Whatever.

I'm not sure what you think you're calling me out on. My Discogs name is iron666monkey. My name on here used to be iron666monkey but I changed it for shits and giggles. I have 3,000+ records I'll be slowly cataloging on Discogs. It's my collection that I have built over 16 plus years. I'm putting a price on each while I'm at it. The prices will be ridiculous because I really don't want to sell any of my records, but if someone makes a stupid offer on something maybe I'll let it go. Last time i checked, that is something I'm allowed to do with my property. Sorry if we'll never be friends. I guess all of my non online computer forum friends will have to do.