Recent purchases

Guest genericinsight

Awesome record store finds yesterday:

Lillingtons - Too Late Show LP on clear red w/ black splatter (in the used bin for 6 bucks!)

Permanent - Sink|Swim LP on coke bottle clear

Ignite - Our Darkest Days LP on white w/ black splatter

Cloak/Dagger - Pinata 7" on clear w/ a paper cover

in a different store, cheap CD finds in the $1 used bin:

Slingshot Dakota - Keener Sighs

Maritime - Heresy and the Hotel Choir

great day for record shopping.

Lillingtons - Too Late Show LP on clear red w/ black splatter (in the used bin for 6 bucks!)

Ignite - Our Darkest Days on white w/ black splatter

Cloak/Dagger - Pinata on clear w/ a paper cover

jealous about those records

How's this for wacky:

-Just ordered the Promise Ring's "Very Emergency" LP from the Maritime e-store for $12

-Just ordered Maritime's "Glass Floor" LP from the Foreign Leisure e-store (the Maritime e-store wasn't stocking it) for $10

Both e-stores go to the same paypal account, yet I had to pay separately for each transaction. Stupid!

Guest genericinsight

Ignite - Our Darkest Days on white w/ black splatter

Cloak/Dagger - Pinata on clear w/ a paper cover

jealous about those records

thanks, I was pretty stoked on all those, especially the Lillingtons LP in the used bin.

I just won a copy of The Get Up Kids - Loveteller on blue (5th press) and a copy of the Huey Proudhorn 7" with a red stamp for a total of $47.25 ppd. However, shipping might be less once the seller responds because they were both from him/her. Either way, I'm fucking excited. I feel like it's a pretty decent deal. I'm still just inching past the halfway point of the collection, but progress is progress.

I just won a copy of The Get Up Kids - Loveteller on blue (5th press) and a copy of the Huey Proudhorn 7" with a red stamp for a total of $47.25 ppd. However, shipping might be less once the seller responds because they were both from him/her. Either way, I'm fucking excited. I feel like it's a pretty decent deal. I'm still just inching past the halfway point of the collection, but progress is progress.

how much did you pay for the loveteller separately ?

how much did you pay for the loveteller separately ?

That's none of your business! Totally kidding. I actually won it for $4.25! Shipping cost more than the thing itself! The HP 7" was $33.00

Guest abravemorning

Promise Ring - Very Emergency LP (on orange)

Promise Ring - Falsetto Keep Time 7" (on white)

Hot Water Music/Clairmel - Split 8.5" (on brown)

Hot Water Music/Tomorrow - Split 11" (on yellow)

Coffin Dancer / Kidcrash split 10"

I was at the record store today to see if they had received the new ISIS cd single (they didn't) and the guy asked if I had heard Coffin Dancer. They're out of Miami and are in the same style as ISIS and Baroness. He let me listen to the record while there and needless to say I bought it. Pretty damn good.

Coffin Dancer / Kidcrash split 10"

I was at the record store today to see if they had received the new ISIS cd single (they didn't) and the guy asked if I had heard Coffin Dancer. They're out of Miami and are in the same style as ISIS and Baroness. He let me listen to the record while there and needless to say I bought it. Pretty damn good.

Niiiiiice. Kidcrash rules; not too crazy about Coffin Dancer though.

Guest genericinsight

bought last night via 6131's website:

Permanent - Sink|Swim LP on clear purple

Permanent - Sink|Swim LP on teal

(to go along with the coke bottle clear LP I found at a store the other day, might as well complete the set while they're still available)