Recent purchases

From VC:

Elliott - U.S. Songs

Elliott - Song In The Air

Muy excelente señor ronnie!

Yeah, I've been meaning to get these for a long time and just kept putting it off. I've been in love with False Cathedrals since it came out, but for some reason just never got around to getting these two.

sunn o))) white one, clear wax for $22 from local record store.

Great score!

no shit. that's awesome. i'm still kicking myself for not buying a couple of the whitebox's.

fuck me ltj vinyl is going for cheap now, rock n roll pizzeria japan press only went for $2.00.

i got all this for twenty two dollars.

Live From japan two times 7" limited to 500

Crash Course picture disc limited to 1000

Crash Course third press limited to 300 on gray

and Hello Rockview 7x7" boxset.

in should of bidded on some more, haha.

the lawrence arms - greatest story ever told - burgundy vinyl (/219)

$156, not bad. used the ebay/paypal coupon ($25 off on purchases over $100), which justified my bid. so it was only $131. im ok with paying that price. but... whatever. the next one will probably sell for less, but im just impatient with shit sometimes. :P

Guest falloutcollapse

$156, not bad. used the ebay/paypal coupon ($25 off on purchases over $100), which justified my bid. so it was only $131. im ok with paying that price. but... whatever. the next one will probably sell for less, but im just impatient with shit sometimes. :P

Good stuff brother. It always makes me happy to see dudes get what they want once in a while :)

Congrats on finally getting it! Now maybe I'll have a chance to buy some coloured Larry Arms records! :D

gracias, gentlemen. minty, i dunno if that guy on the wiki is gonna take my offer. i sent a kind of low one, so if he doesnt take it, then it's yours. the fat clubs are on sale a lot more than the full lengths. i'll just jump on one through a trade or something...IF he doesn't take it. :)

I picked up

Pyramids - Following The Tracks, Forcing Motion Through Phases on Blue/White "Explosion"

and

Shed For You - Exhibit D (Final Show Edition, white cover)

at the last Shed For You show last night. They were a band from Tarpon Springs, Fl, very influenced by Pg.99, they had been around since '01. They will be sorely missed.

Temporary Residence just informed me that I forgot to add my 6th and free item to my order when I pre-ordered the Envy/Mono Winter Pack, so I asked them to add Explosions in the Sky's "The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place".

Happy times!

Thats a great Explosions album. Good call on the free item.

Temporary Residence just informed me that I forgot to add my 6th and free item to my order when I pre-ordered the Envy/Mono Winter Pack, so I asked them to add Explosions in the Sky's "The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place".

Happy times!

Hahaha, that's the same album I chose as my "free" item, I wonder how many people did the same?

I remembered to order mine at the same time as the rest of it though.

Happy times!

Hahaha, that's the same album I chose as my "free" item, I wonder how many people did the same?

I remembered to order mine at the same time as the rest of it though.

I thought about continuing with Envy records and picking up Insomniac Doze, but when I remembered I didn't have that Explosions album yet, I had to go for it!