Recent purchases

Impressive. where from? ebay?

private sale, the guy was gonna sell it on ebay though. the one that was on ebay a few months ago though i was gonna buy but he wanted to do it on ebay and it went to 450 bucks. luckily i'm getting this one for much cheaper.

haha,there was one that just ended early on ebay. It had like 2 or 3 days left and the seller took it down.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rancid-Test-Press-LP-Life-Wont-Wait-2-LPs-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ300246470942QQihZ020QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Talib Kweli - Eardrum 2x Blue LP

from where? play de record?

i saw it at a record store in hamilton (Dr. Disc) for 50 bucks. i thought it was

a little ridiculous, so i went on ebay and found it for $24 after shipping.

i've never used play de record, thanks for the recommendation though. have you bought from them before?

private sale, the guy was gonna sell it on ebay though. the one that was on ebay a few months ago though i was gonna buy but he wanted to do it on ebay and it went to 450 bucks. luckily i'm getting this one for much cheaper.

haha,there was one that just ended early on ebay. It had like 2 or 3 days left and the seller took it down.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rancid-Test-Press-LP-Life-Wont-Wait-2-LPs-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ300246470942QQihZ020QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yeah thats the one, he was selling it incase our deal fell through