A Wilhelm Scream - Career Suicide P/O is up

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got mine today. Anyone know how to tell which LPs are what colour without open it up? I bought 2 yellow and 1 grey and one of the yellows is supposed to go to a friend and I don't want to open his copy.

My grey has the colored vinyl sticker on the top left and my yellow copy has that sticker on the top right. Might have just been a coincidence though.

I'm still waiting too... :(

Next time I'll just order from VC

i agree....

yeah i got way too anxious. i just hope they come this week.

Sounds like the same issue I'm STILL having with Sabot and the senor and the queen EP. When did we order this, I dunno, four or five months ago, I think most everyone got there order eventually, but I know there were a few of us that never got ours and we never got a refund or anything to replace the money, so yeah, we got screwed. He answered emails for a little bit, not won't answer them at all, it's bullshit!

Guest kevinb

I will be beyond pissed if this ends up going out of print. I think aws needs to be let known of this if mute print dose end up getting released, although theyve delt with jumpstart for sometime this is just shit.

Guest kevinb
if mute print happens it'll most likely come out through the VC co-op so I wouldn't worry if I were you.
To bad we cant get Benifits and the smackin isaiah stuff pressed to thatd be amazing

Guest kevinb
I will be beyond pissed if this ends up going out of print.

Why, it's not like they Distro'd all the pre-order copies or something...

is it?

I'm a little worried now, and i have a $75 order with Run For Cover

i've been waiting for months...

well... true but my luck i'l finaly cave in & order another copy & then it finaly arives ha ha