A Wilhelm Scream - Career Suicide P/O is up

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still no record on my doorstep, and no reply from an email I sent asking after it but there is a small update (from july 3rd though) regarding the wilhelm pre-orders on jumpstart:

"we've been busy trying to keep this train rolling with some awesome new releases coming out in the next few weeks and months. First up is the LP release of A Wilhelm Scream's Career Suicide, which hits stores July 29th. You can pre-order that now on our Web Store. We have started shipping those, and right now, order volume has been over anything I could have anticipated. If you placed an order already but haven't received yours, please be patient. There is but one of me and many, many of you. I expect to have all pre-sales shipped no later than July 18th. Both the band and I appreciate your support by picking up a copy"

http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/v3/main.html

sounds like we should all be getting this shortly then!

Just got mine yesterday. I ordered maybe the second day after the pre-order went up. Love this band and this album.

gives me hope, i still haven't seen mine. hoping they get here soon!

Guest kylewilliam

anyone know the pressing info on ruiner? and if theyre first press will someone whose seeing wilhelm soon pick one up for me?