Changing my avatar picture thingy

Nothing against you personally, but I can't stress how much I loathe "Tumblr speak". It's quite literally the worst.

Is that tumblr speak? I haven't had a tumblr for a while. I say "I can't even" on a rare occassion. Is that the same thing? I'm old.

'what is air'

my most hated.

I don't know what this is either.

Also... nice to see the picture is back. Not like I at all didn't have that image permanently burned into my brain.

Is that tumblr speak? I haven't had a tumblr for a while. I say "I can't even" on a rare occassion. Is that the same thing? I'm old.

I think it's more about context.  Like if I'm stuffed to the brim, and someone slides a gourmet burger in front me... glancing at it and muttering "I can't even" would be completely acceptable.

But when one of your co-workers walks in wearing snakeskin pants and a horse mask - and nothing else - "I can't even" just seems like such a questionable choice of words to me.

Also;

"I'm so done right now."

"I just can't."

"Did you just."

"I can't even right now."

"Dead."  From laughter.

"This entire site is on drugs."

Fuck all of that noise.

I think it's more about context.  Like if I'm stuffed to the brim, and someone slides a gourmet burger in front me... glancing at it and muttering "I can't even" would be completely acceptable.

But when one of your co-workers walks in wearing snakeskin pants and a horse mask - and nothing else - "I can't even" just seems like such a questionable choice of words to me.

Also;

"I'm so done right now."

"I just can't."

"Did you just."

"I can't even right now."

"Dead."  From laughter.

"This entire site is on drugs."

Fuck all of that noise.

you take the internet v seriously don't you

• 2 weeks later...