NFG pressing for new 7"

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember back in the day when NFG was opening for Shai Hulud down here in SFL. Those were always fun times...

ever see them at club Q? wayyy back when. that was good stuff

Yes siree! I remember plenty of shows there. Hatebreed, The Get Up Kids, Ink & Dagger, Enkindel...and plenty of locals. Also hit up shows at Squeeze, The Plus Five, and The Edge (now Club Revolution)...those were the days...

Why do you HAVE to order the package to get the ISHC vinyl? Why can't you order it separate? Doesn't make sense. I understand if you wanted the rarest vinyl, you had to order the package...but the rarest version is gone now, yet you still have to order the package deal if you want the ISHC record.

Why do you HAVE to order the package to get the ISHC vinyl? Why can't you order it separate? Doesn't make sense. I understand if you wanted the rarest vinyl, you had to order the package...but the rarest version is gone now, yet you still have to order the package deal if you want the ISHC record.

yeah i know...i had people bitching at me calling me a flipper justc ause i sold my ISHC

just got my h2o "still the same fellas" 7" in the mail...

so if I've got this right... the clear/splatter was limited to 300, the neapolitan was limited to 700 or 1000? I just got mine today, it's neapolitan and the back of the record says that it's "a one time pressing limited to 1000".

so either

a. they pressed the neapolitan twice, once with the /700 and once with the /1000

or

b. they've only done one neapolitan pressing.

help!!