TesseracT, Intronaut & Cloudkicker Tour

caught intronaut for the first time recently on their tour with between the buried and me and deafheaven, they ruled as i expected.

after the show i caught a few words with them and (in case you can't recognize those other dudes with ben in that rehearsal video) they said said intronaut is pretty much filling in all the spaces for cloudkicker with ben on their upcoming tour.

those dudes are gonna be tired haha but wow i can't wait for that tesseract/intronaut/cloudkicker show.

a shame IFTTCT aren't on the bill when they hit my area, that would've been cool...

edit: oh i just realized an article shared in this thread already mentioned intronaut filling in for cloudkicker whoops!

Yea, guys from Intronaut are going to play as Cloudkicker's band. I'm debating going; it's an hour drive and I have no friends (well, none that like good music). But I love Cloudkicker and Intronaut, and a chance to see Cloudkicker live is awesome. 

I'm not too into Tesseract, but looks like they're the headliner, so it'd be easy to just scoot if I'm not feelin' them. 

Anyone here going to be at the Philly show? 

yeah i just got home from the austin show and WOW cloudkicker ruled.

already seen intronaut and tesseract before (and they were rad of course) so i was especially excited to see him.

i had a few words with ben after his set, and i mentioned that he should see about releasing "loop" on cassette.

that album would be perfect on cassette.

he said it was a good idea so fingers crossed that he goes through with it haha.

I so badly hope this tour leads to more tours in the future. I know it mostly depends on Ben's real job along with Intronaut's availability, but it looks like the reaction Cloudkicker has gotten so far has been huge so who knows.

There are so many more CK songs I'd kill to see live. He needs a headlining gig and more time to plan. I also think adding some more visual effects would just put it over the top. His stuff has translated so well live thus far. I'd hate for the rest of his catalogue to never get the live treatment.

Come on, Ben. LET YOURSELF BE HUGE.

Hey oh!

Looks like the Cloudkicker + Intronaut setup might be recording a 'live in studio' album. Sounds interesting and I hope it happens!

http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/04/14/juicy-rumor-cloudkicker-intronaut-live-studio-album-works/

This would be awesome. I also agree with one of the comments in there that said they should do an Audiotree session.

I wonder if Nautkicker would ever record an album together. As long as it remained instrumental I could see that kicking so much ass. I'd love to hear Danny Walker write his own drum parts to Ben's music.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...