Slapstick 2xLP Repress (Limited to 300)

Another long out of print item is back! SLAPSTICK double 12" on random color vinyl w/ blank green labels. This pressing is 300. On sale for $14. http://asianmanrecords.storenvy.com/products/1737390-slapstick-s-t-2xlp

Just ordered my copy, thanks again for the heads up on this!  I got to see them one last time at Riot Fest 2012 in Chicago and they were just as amazing as I remembered them.

Still have the first and second presses, I'm debating if should grab this. The first press was the 2nd record I ever bought from the old AMR web store back in the day. Hmmm....

Side note, props to Mike Park for keeping his prices completely legit in a market of vinyl being price gouged left and right. That dude is still and always will be top notch.

Is this part of the subscription? Hmmmm

from the asian man facebook page...

Asian Man Records Marc-André Noël, we weren't planning on sending this out to members since it's just a repress of the vinyl, but if you'd like a copy as part of the membership you can just e-mail us at [email protected]

from the asian man facebook page...

Asian Man Records Marc-André Noël, we weren't planning on sending this out to members since it's just a repress of the vinyl, but if you'd like a copy as part of the membership you can just e-mail us at [email protected]

Thanks dude! Debating this.