Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

Oh cmon.  My favorite is when my cousin was going to prom I went to see him off and one of the gals in his limo was talking about how she didn't want to get her period for prom so she "didn't take the last week of pills" in her birth control pack.  Bitch thought the sugar pills GAVE her her period.  Send help sos

hahahaha oh. man.

i never take them and used to collect them in an old pill bottle for years until i completely filled it. no idea why i did that.

Haha that's awesome.  I never take them either.  It totally freaks my boyfriend out.  He'll never learn.

I've tried to explain to a few people how you can keep taking your birth control if you want to skip your period, like if you're going on vacation or something. No one gets it. Why are women taking these pills if they DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM!!

I've tried to explain to a few people how you can keep taking your birth control if you want to skip your period, like if you're going on vacation or something. No one gets it. Why are women taking these pills if they DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM!!

I know! My friend didn't believe me when I told her that either.  Nobody understands that when you're on the pill you do not have an actual cycle.  The pill is creating an artificial cycle to trick your body into thinking it's working as planned.

ahahaha i feel like something terrible would happen to my body if i did that, cuz i'm super paranoid about taking drugs exactly as they're prescriped. though i was aware that you could do that if you wanted. (plus, i went on the pill originally because i was only getting my period like 3 times a year and my doctor was like 'YEEAAHHHH that's bad. your body's hormones are all whacky.' and i'm afraid of whacking them out again.)

I'll probably eventually go on it, preferably before 25 so I don't have to be mentally/emotionally scared by a gynecologist. 

But right now the whole no insurance thing is not working in my favor.

I REALLY NEED TO GET UP AND JUST WALK TO THE COFFEE SHOP.
NEED BAGELS.

So the news is doing this "misconceptions" segment. Basically it ended in them saying that most guys prefer women without make-up. 

I cringed so hard. 

Mostly, because you know, most men don't know the difference between no make-up and natural looking make-up. 
Most men absolutely prefer the latter. 

So the news is doing this "misconceptions" segment. Basically it ended in them saying that most guys prefer women without make-up. 

I cringed so hard. 

Mostly, because you know, most men don't know the difference between no make-up and natural looking make-up. 

Most men absolutely prefer the latter. 

YES I hate when guys say that.  I hate when ANYONE says that.  Women should do things for themselves, not for other people.  Especially dudes.

Yup, that's why I wish I could stop taking it.  Unfortunately, my side effects are so bad and my autoimmune disorders create too much of a risk to stop taking it. =\

BUT on the other hand, your body's natural way of creating cysts and cancers isn't welcomed, either, and the pill fights against those things, too.

Had to explain how the pill works to my boyfriend's sister once (she was 19). I thought kids these days knew how to use the internet?

The issue is how poorly (if at all) it's explained in schools.

Also, I ended up getting an IUD last year and stopped taking the pill. Only regret is the floodgate for painful cramps is back open.

I was afraid of switching to that just for that reason. =[

Yup, that's why I wish I could stop taking it. Unfortunately, my side effects are so bad and my autoimmune disorders create too much of a risk to stop taking it. =\

BUT on the other hand, your body's natural way of creating cysts and cancers isn't welcomed, either, and the pill fights against those things, too.

Ruptured cysts are nothing to fuck around with. That pain is unbelievable.

My mom is looking into health care plans for us!

We can't afford obama care LOL, but she's trying to see if there's other options.

You know what this means? I can probably get birth control and say goodbye to cramps.

On the other hand, I don't know how to tell my mom that I want mental health coverage.