Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

These specifically work well for me:

http://store.americanapparel.net/interlock-running-short_7301

They're comfortable, short enough to not show under shorter dresses, and snug enough to not look bunchy. Though, like Logan said, it probably wouldn't work with body con/tight dresses.

I could only imagine how great it feels to be able to identify and share it with the people in your life. I know sometimes not everyone is accepting, it I wish you all the positivity and happiness in your realization and I hope you only come across genuine and accepting people. :) also I feel special that you decided to share something so personal with us.

my butt is too big to wear dresses but I do it anyway! the comfort overrides everything else.

both ya'll could pull off a dress in a second.

ahaha thanks lady. <3

i posted a pic of me wearing a dress for easter on IG and it got more likes than the pic of donuts i posted that same day. i was like ....WAT. WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

confession time, this seems as good a place for it as any. I have recently realized/accepted that i'm genderqueer/genderfluid, and have been slowly coming out to very close friends. It feels good to be able to be open about it here.

also I feel special that you decided to share something so personal with us.

A very dear friend of mine just came out to me last year, and I was one of two that he told after years of people joking that he was gay and just being kind of unsupportive.  it meant so much that he felt comfortable enough to tell me.  even though he hasnt told most of his friends and family, i can tell he's really happy he told me. 

so congrats and thank you jamie! this is a safe thread to be yourself, and i'm pretty sure the whole forum is that way.

A very dear friend of mine just came out to me last year, and I was one of two that he told after years of people joking that he was gay and just being kind of unsupportive.  it meant so much that he felt comfortable enough to tell me.  even though he hasnt told most of his friends and family, i can tell he's really happy he told me. 

so congrats and thank you jamie! this is a safe thread to be yourself, and i'm pretty sure the whole forum is that way.

I agree with everything Ash said!

If you don't mind me asking, what pronouns do you prefer now?

I always make it a point to ask because I don't want to make people uncomfortable.

I could only imagine how great it feels to be able to identify and share it with the people in your life. I know sometimes not everyone is accepting, it I wish you all the positivity and happiness in your realization and I hope you only come across genuine and accepting people. :) also I feel special that you decided to share something so personal with us.

thank you all for the support! you're all wonderful. and i like neutral pronouns,  they, them, theirs, but to me personally pronouns aren't a huge deal. but thank you! :)