Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

google found this, and there's a lot of reeeeally cute ones, but more than you'd want to spend :[:

http://www.unique-vintage.com/swim.html

(HOWEVER, i will say that invested in a nice one instead of continually buying new cheap ones is definitely worth it, especially if you have large/problematic boobs like i do. i finally broke down and bought one from Victoria's Secret 2 years ago and i don't regret it at all.  i actually just got a new top from there to go with the old bottoms to change it up a little. i HATE skimpy bottoms and it's hard to find ones that aren't.)

that being said, i'm looking for a cute new coverup because while i love mine, it's 3 years old now and i want to stop looking like i don't own anything else when at the beach.

My top is actually a sweet underwire one from target. I lovvvve it. I generally don't like investing too much money because while I enjoy quality over quantity, my weight fluctuates a loooot and I have yet to wear out a swimsuit because they just don't get much use.

I'm also looking for a towel that isn't obnoxious shades of neon with seashells all over it.

google found this, and there's a lot of reeeeally cute ones, but more than you'd want to spend :[:

http://www.unique-vintage.com/swim.html

(HOWEVER, i will say that invested in a nice one instead of continually buying new cheap ones is definitely worth it, especially if you have large/problematic boobs like i do. i finally broke down and bought one from Victoria's Secret 2 years ago and i don't regret it at all.  i actually just got a new top from there to go with the old bottoms to change it up a little. i HATE skimpy bottoms and it's hard to find ones that aren't.)

that being said, i'm looking for a cute new coverup because while i love mine, it's 3 years old now and i want to stop looking like i don't own anything else when at the beach.

oh god these are all so cute!! must resist.

good thing I hate the beach.

you have to pay return shipping, which sucks.

I'll usually just return it in store (they only give store credit)... but I know I'm going to shop there and spend it anyway, so I don't mind. in ohio I'm going to be near like 4 forever 21s. right now I'm 2 hours away from one. OOOHHHH LORD!!!

So! I'm thinking these bottoms in the coral. The reviews for them are great and I'm worried because I'm not a 1x but one of the reviews said she's a 14 and these fit her amazing.

I figure for $12, it's worth a shot.

http://www.forever21.com/Mobile/Product/Product.aspx?br=mobile&category=plus_swimwear&ProductID=2000091118&Page=1

The strap of bathing suit top actually might be more along the lines of that hot pink but that color is just tooo intense for me.

I love tiedye dress. I'd wear it anywhere, total winner.

Also idreamofpunk, I echo what the other ladies said! It's okay to grieve over the relationship because it's one of the hardest things to go through, but ending an abusive relationship is in no way selfish. You never know what the future holds, so why go through life miserable and keep people in your life that make you hurt?

Best of luck!

Hey I have this one, but in green!  I bought it from modcloth a few years ago and it's still going strong. Love it. 

2AIU5TcbBY_1950s_Style_Royal_Blue_White_

I have that in black! I absolutely LOVE it.  I don't think I can wear it this year tho because of thyroid weight. =\  So I'm also in a bathing suit dilemma.  I might just buy another one of those, though.  I am starting two wardrobes: one for when I'm my normal weight, and one for when my thyroid goes out of control.  Sucks.

My struggle with f21 is that I'm too large for regular sizes and too small for plus sizes.

This is me too!

H&M is doing a 40% off summer sale. Got two dresses, shorts and some pillow covers that finally went on sale. I shouldn't even be spending money, but I can't help myself.  :wacko:  I rarely pay full price for clothes and H&M is already pretty cheap so when stuff goes on sale it's ridiculously cheap, I love it!!

H&M is doing a 40% off summer sale. Got two dresses, shorts and some pillow covers that finally went on sale. I shouldn't even be spending money, but I can't help myself.  :wacko:  I rarely pay full price for clothes and H&M is already pretty cheap so when stuff goes on sale it's ridiculously cheap, I love it!!

oh no. why did you even tell me this?!?

jay kay, youre the best.

I really wish I could indulge in some of this sale stuff you all post. I'm either too terrified to place orders for clothes I've been wearing for a while now, or I just have no disposable income. (that I want to spend on things that aren't records, which I have very little of that, too.)

My girlfriend has been either outright giving me or letting me borrow stuff of hers that fits me. She says to tell her to stop once I start feeling like a life size Barbie.