Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

i just could make some strong arguments that he had valid contracts with many of those people based upon false pretenses.  so i was just confused why no one filed at least a civil claim which then could lead to criminal charges if he didnt pay.

that link though makes more sense now.  also, i thought it was just a weird episode and not sure if the boys really had any place to be doing what they were doing.  the cellphone thing was really funny though.  i would have been far more cray than he was

i think at one point the girl said that she contacted the police and they said it was a civil matter rather than a criminal, but that she didn't have the money to hire an attorney/go through the legal process and take him to court.

i feel like a simple google search could have solved this problem. just look at Kanye's label's roster and see if the dude is on it. it's really not that hard.

i found this link in an article about him, and find it hilarious that he could fool so many people for so long:

http://www.true-magazine.com/2013/04/true-interviews-good-musics-newest-in-house-producer-18-year-old-kidd-cole-kiddcolegood-for-our-next-production-rights-artist/

my favorite part?

"

TRUE: What projects are you working on for the rest of 2013?

KC: Actually, I am nominated for an NAACP Image Award."

"KC: Well with my beats, everybody likes them. No one has ever told me that they didn’t like my beats. So, I always get a good thumbs up when I make them."

Ugh.

yeah, no one has ever told me that they didn't like his beats BECAUSE HES NEVER ACTUALLY MADE ANY OF HIS OWN BEATS. ahahaha. idiot.

I need to watch this episode! oh man.

Also, I was reading an article about Catfish and the producers know what's going to happen from start to finish. They leave Max and Nev completely in the dark and let them work hours upon hours to draw parallels and create a path. The head producer said it can be so painful to watch them go down the wrong rabbit hole and they can't say anything about it.

That's cool though.. I like that they make them sort it out on their own.  Just like Nev had to do in the movie.

Yeah, I was really scared when reading the article that it was going to be like EVERYTHING IS FAKE and to an extent it is. For safety and legal reasons, the producers need to know who is on each end and have them sign contracts. The Catfish is actually the person who normally contacts the show because they want to come clean, but very rarely do they take that angle because then they wouldn't have much of a show. But Nev and Max have 0 clue what's going on, they leave them in the dark as much as possible.

The producer also brought up that they're always terrified that one day the Catfish isn't going to want to follow through with their contract and just won't show up. In that case, they're prepared to pack it up and move on...but it's still a pretty bad situation.

I'll have to see if I could find the article again! It's pretty cool. 

Though the episode with Antoinette and T-Lights felt very scripted, so I'm not sure how to feel about that. I know they said it's a loooot harder to find genuine story lines because so many people e-mail in to try and get on the show. In the first season it was easy, but now that it's a hit, I guess it's just tons of spam of people trying to get famous.

No I chickened out haha.  I'm seeing her again in July so perhaps I will talk to her about it then.  She's going to be near me at a tattoo convention and I need a touchup so I hope she can fit me in so I don't have to take another day off work.

Also I'm watching Catfish..... this guy is making me SO MAD.  I love how this guy goes to jail for fraud, then continues to commit fraud and LIES about doing it, but Nev gets in trouble for throwing his phone.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing a ton of reading and research lately because I just haven't been feeling like myself. I decided to go off my birth control pills and look at some non-hormonal options. Anyone have any advice? I've been on and off it since I was 15 and just feel like I'm done fucking around with my hormones for the time being.

Anyone have any advice? Condoms are out of the question because I just hate them.