Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

egg posting that sale... i almost just bought a corset and some heeled booties. what the fuck do i need either of those for?

I need to back away.

egg posting that sale... i almost just bought a corset and some heeled booties. what the fuck do i need either of those for?

I need to back away.

I'm dangerous!  I bought $80 worth of clothes there today, then I went to Target after work and got two pairs of shorts, a lightweight crewneck, and two tank tops. I'm done with clothes for a while haha.  I desperately needed some stuff that fit though.

And what's up with those awful cut off shorts that are higher on the sides than in the crotch? When did that become a thing? Looks like the girls are packing something major in the crotch area. Not a good trend and I will seriously laugh at any girl who wears something like that. Cut off shorts are one thing, but I definitely don't understand these.

45959.0.browse-l.jpg

Yeah, I don't get those shorts either. 

They're way out of my price range too, but this sale is like...ridiculously great. $76 cardigan for $13? I'm innnn. 

A lot of the stuff will fit as long as it's not form fitting. Cardigans, flowy tanks, etc. have always fit great for me.