Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

i still think my favorite episode was the bow wow one. hahahaha oh man.

or when nev and max say the name listed on the phone number for one of the catfish as 'noneya' and they were like 'ahhh yeah, no-ney-ah. someone named no-ney-ah'. HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DOING THIS PROFESSIONALLY?!

totally switching gears here:

usually during the year there are a couple weeks where i shed way more hair than usual (my mom complains about all the blond hair in the drain, and i pull wads out of my brush/comb). moreso when the temperature changes (it just got warm and this happened last week) in the spring or fall. i usually panic every time this happens, but it happens with regularity and has as long as i can remember, and i haven't gone bald yet! just wondering if anyone else seems to have the same thing happen to them!

Hmmmmm! I've never heard of that, I shed allllll the time. I'll be gone from a place for like 2 months and I'll randomly get a text that's like "So, I'm pretty sure I just found a piece of your hair on my tshirt."

i mean, i shed a lot (lots of black clothing and blond hair doesn't mix well ahaha), but certain times im just like OK WOW PLEASE STOP IM NOT TRYING TO GO BALD and most of the times it's just stray hairs here and there.

totally switching gears here:

usually during the year there are a couple weeks where i shed way more hair than usual (my mom complains about all the blond hair in the drain, and i pull wads out of my brush/comb). moreso when the temperature changes (it just got warm and this happened last week) in the spring or fall. i usually panic every time this happens, but it happens with regularity and has as long as i can remember, and i haven't gone bald yet! just wondering if anyone else seems to have the same thing happen to them!

Proof that you're turning into a human cat. lol 

Honestly by BF sheds more than I do. I constantly nag on him about leaving his hair in the shower/drain. He has really long and thin hair that sheds like crazy, but he isn't balding or anything it's just always been like that. I don't know if the shedding changes with the seasons, but it's possible. 

Proof that you're turning into a human cat. lol 

Honestly by BF sheds more than I do. I constantly nag on him about leaving his hair in the shower/drain. He has really long and thin hair that sheds like crazy, but he isn't balding or anything it's just always been like that. I don't know if the shedding changes with the seasons, but it's possible. 

hahaha my mom actually made a comment about that. Buffy sheds like CRAZY especially this time of year. i brush wads of fur out of her every day and can't believe she has any left.

my hair is very fine, but i have a lot of it (at least i think/hope, considering how much i shed!)

Yeah, my cats definitely shed more as soon as it starts getting warmer. Their momma cat is an indoor/outdoor cat so she fluffs up huge during the winter and then slims down during the summer. I'm sure your increased shedding has something to do with the weather. I know my scalp gets effected during weather changes and it sucks. 

Where do you download your shows from, Madie?

The pirate bay. BB showed me how to do all of it. Then I just load them on my external hard drive and plug that into my roku and watch them from there. He has us on a Virtual private network (VPN) so we can download and browse anonymously or something. He's good at all that stuff, I don't really know what's going on.

The pirate bay. BB showed me how to do all of it. Then I just load them on my external hard drive and plug that into my roku and watch them from there. He has us on a Virtual private network (VPN) so we can download and browse anonymously or something. He's good at all that stuff, I don't really know what's going on.

dang thats awesome.  We used a VPN in college.  I really have no idea how it works haha.

whenever i want a show or something not on netflix, im all 'chris get me season 73 of PLL!!' and he's all 'give me your hard drive' and i'm all 'OK!' and then it magically shows up at my house plugged into the PS3 with season 73 of PLL on it.

that's where i download my shows. the boyfriend network.