Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

tumblr_m5obry33rl1qgan7r.gif

The Carl/Rick on gave me a chuckle.

Let's go back to hair talk. I'm also of the long hair disposition and although I haven't noticed shedding more during a season, it's definitely scared me a few times.

Also, I was passing some lady on the highway and her hair was clearly stuck in her car door. I could relate.

#longhairproblems

I freak out if my nails aren't short.  They start to break and grow unevenly.  Guh.

I want to take.... crap I forgot who said it!  I want to take someone's advice and try prenatal vitamins for my hair/nails once my meds are balanced.  My hair just stops growing after it goes past my shoulders.

tumblr_m5obry33rl1qgan7r.gif

The Carl/Rick on gave me a chuckle.

Let's go back to hair talk. I'm also of the long hair disposition and although I haven't noticed shedding more during a season, it's definitely scared me a few times.

Also, I was passing some lady on the highway and her hair was clearly stuck in her car door. I could relate.

#longhairproblems

haha, this happens to me all the time. My hair gets caught in everything which tends to get annoying. I'd love to cut all my hair off, but I hate getting my hair cut by strangers. One day soon I will take the plunge.

I'm also all about the short nails. Long nails gross me out so I trim and file my nails frequently.

yep, my nails are always short. i think it started when i played the piano and had to keep them short or they'd click on the keys. but now i either a. stab myself or b. they start breaking when they get too long.

also, in terms of vitamins, i take a vitafusion gummy multi-vitamin and also a calcium chew and holy crap they are so delicious. i would eat the whole bottle at once if it wouldn't kill me/make me very ill.

I prefer short nails, just not painfully short ones hahahaha.

yeah, i don't cut them down super far; i always leave some white that extends past the tip of my fingers. luckily i don't bite them. i DO however, have a skin picking problem that is super gross. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatillomania

i used to pick in class and not even know it until my roommate would smack my hand and tell me i was bleeding. it gets way worse when i'm nervous or anxious.

also, in terms of vitamins, i take a vitafusion gummy multi-vitamin and also a calcium chew and holy crap they are so delicious. i would eat the whole bottle at once if it wouldn't kill me/make me very ill.

I take vitafusion, too!  the womens one.  I also take an absurd amount of prescription vitamin d.  I used to think vitamins were sort of a hoax but after taking that vit d for a few weeks, i feel a difference.  

Hey! You can be curvy and not have boobs…or is that just considered chubby?   :(  Oh the perks of being a female.

So many clothing places are doing weekend sales for Memorial Day. I keep telling myself MUST NOT BUY ANYTHING, because my vacation is coming up and I need all the money I can save. Glad I picked up a few things a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully that will supress my need for online shopping for awhile, but it's a daily struggle.