Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

Hey my ladies!

So I've been working out a ton and slimming down. I've been going through my wardrobe and cleaning it out on what doesn't fit me, mostly size 10s and 12s. Some still have tags on it (guilty).  Would anyone here be interested? I was going to make a list, take some pictures, and throw everything on ebay but I thought I'd open it up in case!

No pressure!

Ugh weight ugh.

My friends took my phone last night and asked if they could download Tinder. I said "yeah, sure, whatever." And they told some guy he probably has a tiny dick and he responded by telling me that I'm fat, ugly, have terrible taste in music, and should stop dressing so punk because I don't know what punk is.

If you insult someone, expect insults back. That's just the way the world works. I wouldn't take it personally, because you are definitely none of those things. 

Hey my ladies!

So I've been working out a ton and slimming down. I've been going through my wardrobe and cleaning it out on what doesn't fit me, mostly size 10s and 12s. Some still have tags on it (guilty).  Would anyone here be interested? I was going to make a list, take some pictures, and throw everything on ebay but I thought I'd open it up in case!

No pressure!

Yes! I'd definitely be interested. I myself am dieting and working out like crazy in an attempt to slim down. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL

Well he sounds like a lovely person.

And none of that is true and I'm sure you know not to believe it but it's still hurtful having someone say that to you. One of my male friends is being a complete ass to me ever since I made it very clear we aren't going to date and he said some incredibly mean "jokes" and it's really hard not to take that personally. He called me a "sad Aubrey plaza copycat" and I dismissed it and said whatever I don't look like her and he said "you're right, she's pretty" and then it kind of escalated from there with the insults and that's supposed to be someone that's my friend. He's doing all this shit because I hurt his ego or something. I never understood why insulting the way someone looks would ever be okay but I try and not take it personal and I hope you're not believing any of that shit that guy said either.

Wow, what a turd! But yeah, typical guy defense mechanism. It's best to dismiss that kind of behavior, because in reality they don't really mean those things. Never let hurtful things that boys say get to you. You ladies are too wonderful, inside and out. 

i wanna know what yall are doing for fitnessssssssss

I've been jogging/walking Monday, Wednesday, Friday and trying to build up endurance. I use mapmyrun to help keep track of distance, time, pace and calories. Then about twice a week I'll stay inside and focus on abs, arms and legs. Pinterest has helped a lot with finding good exercises to do with small weights and one of those big inflatable body balls. 

I've been jogging/walking Monday, Wednesday, Friday and trying to build up endurance. I use mapmyrun to help keep track of distance, time, pace and calories. Then about twice a week I'll stay inside and focus on abs, arms and legs. Pinterest has helped a lot with finding good exercises to do with small weights and one of those big inflatable body balls. 

!!!! i have a big inflatable body ball and weights! i'll have to look around pinterest. I use my weights and my yoga mat for jillian michaels, but id love to add some body ball action to my routine

!!!! i have a big inflatable body ball and weights! i'll have to look around pinterest. I use my weights and my yoga mat for jillian michaels, but id love to add some body ball action to my routine

Here is the link to my Get Fit pinterest page. Loads of good stuff, I just need to do more of it. lol 

https://www.pinterest.com/laurynglassford/get-fit/

lol @ tinder. I matched with this really freaky chick over the summer. See her out all the time. One drunken night I went up to her, no idea what I was saying... but she told me she was straight and has kids. I was like yea right...

Exercise, I really need to get biking again. and start eating healthier,,,, which im so terrible at because I feel like I dont know whats good for me and I love to eat junk

i found this recipe that is supposed to boost weight loss if you drink it in the morning, it could help with starting everything up for you:

"Morning Lemon Elixir"

- 1 cup room temp water

- juice from 1 lemon

- 1 tsp of braggs raw apple cider vinegar

- 1 tsp of raw honey or a couple drops of stevia

- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger root or 1/4 tsp ground ginger

supposedly if you drink that before consuming anything, it'll help your metabolism.