PO: M83 - You and the Night (Original Soundtrack)

It's not always a necessity, but pressing info sure is nice when it's available.

I agree that it is nice to have and I do like to know at some point in time.  Personally, pressing information won't affect my decision to order an item at all (except for maybe which color I get).  But sometimes I get the impression that people refrain from buying sometimes due to lack of pressing information or if the limited variant is gone.

It actually feels pretty good to help contribute to Discogs.

I like contributing to it when I have time, but I only really contribute releases I have and the related variants.  I'll clean up releases if I can, but sometimes that's a pain.

I wasn't necessarily referring to color/amounts pressed, because I don't really care. I just want to see an actual press (aka news) release from either M83 or Mute about this album.

Fair enough, sorry if I came off a little harsh.

If discogs didn't have the worst public editing system I've ever seen I'd do it more often

They have a pretty steep learning curve I think.  I can get shit added pretty quickly now, but my first couple months it took me a while.  Musicbrainz probably has the worst editing system I've ever seen.

They have a pretty steep learning curve I think. I can get shit added pretty quickly now, but my first couple months it took me a while. Musicbrainz probably has the worst editing system I've ever seen.

Couple times when I see errors or info that needs to be added to a release I just won't do it because it's a pain, and editing on a touch screen isn't even worth the time

Couple times when I see errors or info that needs to be added to a release I just won't do it because it's a pain, and editing on a touch screen isn't even worth the time

I don't even like adding stuff to my collection on a touch screen, I can't imagine editing or adding a release that way.

I don't even like adding stuff to my collection on a touch screen, I can't imagine editing or adding a release that way.

I use my iPad 90% of the time when I leave my house, so I've done it a couple times, painful process

100% support Discogs.

Once you get the hang of it, it's easy, and you feel good!! :D

I also love the website, but it's obvious the guys running it don't care too much for user friendliness for editing, every other part if the website I don't have an issue with for most part

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just want to see an actual press (aka news) release from either M83 or Mute about this album.

I'd certainly like to see a little more pressing & label info about this release too. Its cropped up on Amazon UK now, with Republic of Music denoted as the label - it'd be good to know whether there's any tangible difference between the Mute US and the UK ROM pressings.

I've also noticed that on most UK sites, Amazon aside, the vinyl is detailed as being provided along with a copy of the CD.

I'd certainly like to see a little more pressing & label info about this release too. Its cropped up on Amazon UK now, with Republic of Music denoted as the label - it'd be good to know whether there's any tangible difference between the Mute US and the UK ROM pressings.

I've also noticed that on most UK sites, Amazon aside, the vinyl is detailed as being provided along with a copy of the CD.

It does come with CD.

Mine came in from Amazon yesterday.