New Store- Blink-182 / Circa/ Jack's Mannequin eckrecords.net

eckrecords

I have setup a store through storenvy to sell some records from my collection. I am trying to fund a release of my own. I am working on pressing an album that frequently pops up on the "albums to be pressed on vinyl" forum. I am also trying to work with a local band to get their first release out. Anyone with any comments or tips please let me know.

I am selling some circa,blink and other stuff relatively cheap so people take notice. Let me know what you guys think

eckrecords.com

I tried to post some good deals on there so people would take notice, I saw Jack's Mannequin was over a hundred on EBay. Like I said I am trying to raise money for a release so I am trying to make a couple bucks though. I have some other good deals that I might post in about a week, I don't want to let them all go on the first day.

Unfortunately, I sold most of them when I was in college and had no money. Stuff like Deja Entendu, Juturna (picture disc), On Letting Go (Picture Disc), Alchemy Index. There was a lot of cool stuff I sold that I will most likely never see again unless I am willing to pay a ton. I am trying to focus on doing a press of my own.