COMING SOON // YOUNG WIDOWS // EASY PAIN

In and Out... is a great album. Definitely grew on me to become my favorite of their's. I'm excited for new stuff.

That album is on another level and not just for them but in the realm of musical mood and tone. There's just something otherworldly about it. Like the every day world from the perspective of a ghost.

It had to grow on me but I ended up loving it. Plus the vinyl pressing of that album is amazing!

Didn't realize they posted that St. Vitus set, it's going to be hard to ignore that for 3 months.

In and Out... is a great album. Definitely grew on me to become my favorite of their's. I'm excited for new stuff.

In and Out was a grower for me.  It didn't have the immediate impact that Settle Down City and Old Wounds had, but I found repeated listens to be very rewarding.

That album is on another level and not just for them but in the realm of musical mood and tone. There's just something otherworldly about it. Like the every day world from the perspective of a ghost.

That's a good way to put it.  I always thought it had a haunting sound too it.

Thanks! I like the way I put things a lot too! :P

To be honest, every YW album has been a grower for me. I still remember when Old Wounds finally clicked for me. Was glorious.

Also, can I just say that "Rose Window" is perhaps the sexiest and most haunting song from the Youth and Lightness period? "Young Rivers" and "In And Out of Youth" are way up there but there is something about that song.