Disney Blu-Ray / Movie Club Talk

Taste is highly subjective. I don't understand why so many adults were freaking out over Good Charlotte getting released a few weeks ago either.

That said, I do understand nostalgia. It's nice to return to something familiar every now and then. And watch or listen to what makes you feel good, or something you have fond memories of.

Frozen was incredible. I'm so glad I bought it. This really made me want to get back into getting Disney stuff.

The Diamond Edition of Jungle Book came out like a month ago and that set me off.

Since that dropped I've acquired 21 Disney Blu-ray movies with one more in the mail. 

The Diamond Edition of Jungle Book came out like a month ago and that set me off.

Since that dropped I've acquired 21 Disney Blu-ray movies with one more in the mail. 

Dude, that's sick! I'm on 20 now with a few in the mail, but that's over the course of roughly two years. I'm trying to stick to steels though, so most of my purchasing is kind of dictated by when they're released.

do you have oliver & company? i loved the movie when i was little, and it's so cheap on amazon right now. just wondering what the PQ is like and if the movie holds up. 

I don't have it just yet but it's on my list.

Should be quality though.

Dude, that's sick! I'm on 20 now with a few in the mail, but that's over the course of roughly two years. I'm trying to stick to steels though, so most of my purchasing is kind of dictated by when they're released.

Disney Movie Club helped me. Best deal.

Also, this Disney Blu-Ray club is starting to interest me, but I'm still a little confused at how this works.  I read through most of the FAQ's on that message board someone posted a link to, but I'm still not sure I understand how it all actually works.  Like... When I first sign up, I get the choice of any 4 blu-rays I want for a dollar?  And because I did this, that also means I agree to buy at least 3 other blu-rays at full price within the next 24 months?  And does anything in particular happen if I buy more than 3 commitment titles?  If anyone could simplify this or something (assuming I'm not understanding correctly), I'd really appreciate it!

You sign up using the promo code 10042B, and you can pick five blu-rays for $1 total. Plus you can buy another movie for an additional $11.95, and another for $8.95. Only catch is you have to buy 3 movies over the course of two years at full price, which is usually $29.95 a piece. Although they sometimes offer deals, like they had a buy two, get one deal last month. I ordered Frozen, and two others at $24.95, and completed my commitment, and am now a VIP member. Will probably cancel and re-enroll when Frozen arrives.