PO: Donovan Wolfington - Scary Stories You Tell in the Dark

Out 4/8 on Topshelf Records.

First song: http://noisey.vice.com/blog/donovan-wolfington-keef-ripper

http://www.topshelfrecords.com/products/525438-donovan-wolfington-scary-stories-you-tell-in-the-dark

Half White/Half Green /100

Forest Green /150

Gray /250

Clear w/ Forest Green Splatter /500

How's this compare to their other stuff? I remember listening once and not caring but I love this song.

Fits right in with the other stuff. As the description says in your link they switch back and forth between genres really often and sometimes during songs. Listening once wouldn't do 'em justice.

I hope the people who ignored my thread for this band last year get mad when they see the awesome they missed :D

I'm really fucking pissed. I listened to their album last year a couple times and never pulled the trigger on buying it for whatever reason. There is no good reason really. This new song fucking rules. I kind of want to die for not buying their record last year, but whatever. I'll definitely get this EP.

I'm really fucking pissed. I listened to their album last year a couple times and never pulled the trigger on buying it for whatever reason. There is no good reason really. This new song fucking rules. I kind of want to die for not buying their record last year, but whatever. I'll definitely get this EP.

It's still in press, why are you sad. 

http://shop.communityrecords.org/products/3003291-donovan-wolfington-stop-breathing-vinyl

It's still in press, why are you sad. 

Sweet! I didn't even notice on the BWM page for it that it said this was a split release with Community Records. Got a copy from them. And free shipping until midnight tonight! Jackpot! Still kinda bummed though because I really liked that BWM variant. This will do though. Thanks for the heads up!

Sweet! I didn't even notice on the BWM page for it that it said this was a split release with Community Records. Got a copy from them. And free shipping until midnight tonight! Jackpot! Still kinda bummed though because I really liked that BWM variant. This will do though. Thanks for the heads up!

They're all the same "Mixed" vinyl color. Mine just differed vastly from any others I've seen.

Surprised they're doing a 2nd press already since according to communityrecords they have a lot in stock.

those colors, holy cow

i'm assuming it's in preparation for the inevitable spike in interest this album is going to get once the new EP gets released on topshelf

those colors, holy cow

i'm assuming it's in preparation for the inevitable spike in interest this album is going to get once the new EP gets released on topshelf

I'd say that's a pretty safe bet.

FYI The EP is in the TSR store.  Visit the page to sign up for an email notification when it goes live.

http://www.topshelfrecords.com/products/525438-donovan-wolfington-scary-stories-you-tell-in-the-dark#