[PO] A Winged Victory For The Sullen // Atomos VII

Derek™

snagged S/T at waterloo for $12.99 (+10% off) over the weekend.

Nice.  I feel like you really can't beat that price.

Now that I'm home from work and looking at the total pricing, this 3-track EP is $22+ PPD, from the link I provided above.  Definitely going to wait for a cheaper option to surface, I think, since I'm 99% sure Kranky will be selling this for $16 PPD.  Even an Amazon listing would be cheaper, I imagine.

Erased Tapes is one if not my fav label

And their quality is usually amazing! Both vinyl and artwork... I've always wanted to

Ditch my kranky press and get the Erased Tapes pressing of the S/T ... Nothing against kranky, love them but ET pressings blow most out the water!

Would the Erased Tapes version be a different pressing than the one from Kranky? I received this earlier in the week from Kranky, and while I absolutely love the album, the record is a little on the noisy side. If the ET version is a different pressing, I would definitely be interested in that.

They played a live outdoor show in Chicago a couple years ago. Picked up a 6 pack and went to the park. It had stormed the previous night and through the morning. Everything was drenched but there was probably about 25 people there. I had a whole section of seating to myself. It was unforgettably the most patient showing of music I've ever experienced.

• 4 months later...