Dwight K. Shrute is a Stone Cold Pimp

I just said to someone the other day that there needed to be some negativity on Jim's behalf. He's almost too good. Then bam, he screws up. The thing w/ Oscar was brilliant though, oh and so was Andy's line "Show of hands, who thinks we're a better couple than Jim and Pam?"

Not a great job at hiding Angela's baby bump this episode, but I guess that's kind of difficult to do.

SPOILER ALERT:

I knew something was coming up w/ Toby. They said that someone is leaving the show during the last episode. The last episode is titled "Goodbye Toby." I still don't think it'll be Toby leaving the show, because The Office are never obvious w/ their episode titles. There's also a special guest during the last episode, but I didn't know who the actress was and I already forget her name... I think it was a her.

They could have put anything in that drink.

Nice Try!

I don't mind Jim not being perfect but I hate episodes where they turn him into Michael (always in Michael's absence). Like the time Micheal went on the nature hike and Jim tried to do the combined birthdays. It just bothers me that he can go from awesome to shit in a single episode. it's just poorly conceived.

He reminds me of a Tolkien character.

Well he is a wizard of sorts.

I meant a hobbit.

Guest baseball
I hope they keep shit in the office more often. All the field trips, dinner parties, etc., kind of take away from the real charm of the show.

Still funny, but it could get old quick.

The dude who plays Toby is one of the writers of the show, so it would suck bigtime if he was actually leaving the show entirely.

I was thinking about that too, but he could be going to work on the spin-off.

That's true, I didn't think of that. Do we know who/what the spinoff involves yet?

I was thinking about that too, but he could be going to work on the spin-off.

That's true, I didn't think of that. Do we know who/what the spinoff involves yet?

We know nothing.

The actors on the Office know nothing either as far as I know. They signed a confidentially agreement recently, not sure if it's based on the spinoff or how the season finishes up.

The guy above said Dwight? First I've heard of that rumor and I highly doubt it would be a major character. Removing Dwight from the Office more or less kills the show.