Guest deleted

Got my box in today and it's all bent and ripped. Luckily the contents were safe but I'm pissed.

Also, blame ur mail carrier or USPS distro warehouse, or let them know what's inside of those packages. Luckily my mailman knew they were records and has always treated them safely.

I received my box just now in Australia. I wish they would have used a sheet of cardboard inside the mailer (slight creasing at the top of my box) and some shrink wrap around the full package to help maintain the shape of the lid (slightly bent/warped outwards and doesn't fit quite right) but everything else arrived in perfect condition and I'm excited to finally spin these records. 

I emailed Captured Tracks last week after I thought everyone had already received shipping confirmation but me and they got back to me the next day saying that they'd make sure my order shipped that afternoon. Maybe try sending a friendly email to [email protected] and they might do the same. 

Will do. Thanks.

I really want to jump on that Mac club too but the $125 price tag would be a big blow so soon after RSD, hopefully they're keeping subscriptions open for another week or two. 

I hope this ends up being worth it. After I wait a year to get all the stuff I'll flip on ebay for $999999999

So I emailed them and Derek replied and I'm shocked at how nice and awesome he was about it. I guess I've been dealing with Mehrad for so long I was scared to even email them in the first place. CT stepping their game up for sure.

What'd they say?

Also thanks for the downvotes for an obvious joke haha. 

What'd they say?

Also thanks for the downvotes for an obvious joke haha.

They said they'd have a new box in the post for me today with return shipping for the damaged one and the demos sleeve I needed (since that was a little banged up too) would take a little because supposedly the plant under pressed them by 100? But they're expecting a new batch soon and when they get it they'll send me a new demos sleeve too.

I've been watching this thread for a while because I've been waiting to receive this record!

I ordered this box set the day it went up for preorder in captured tracks website.

On 4/14 I emailed them asking what was up. Got a timely reply from Derek saying it would be sent out by the end of the week. Also got a usps tracking number.

A week passed. Nothing. USPS website status: pre-shipping.

I waited until after record store day and wrote again.

Derek wrote back quickly saying they had been shorted 100 of the demos LP and would send it when it's in stock.

This has been frustrating because I also ordered the cd from them and apparently they are waiting to send it together. Sorry to see people already profiting from this on eBay while I just want to hear it.

Hopefully it comes soon.

I'm glad to see this board to know others are in a similar situation.

So curious about the demos LP.

Also, how about the Mac Demarco singles club? Did anyone else see on the captured tracks site that the first set will come with a mix tape called Mac Demarco's Greatest Shits?!!

Can't wait to see what's on there.

I've been watching this thread for a while because I've been waiting to receive this record!

I ordered this box set the day it went up for preorder in captured tracks website.

On 4/14 I emailed them asking what was up. Got a timely reply from Derek saying it would be sent out by the end of the week. Also got a usps tracking number.

A week passed. Nothing. USPS website status: pre-shipping.

I waited until after record store day and wrote again.

Derek wrote back quickly saying they had been shorted 100 of the demos LP and would send it when it's in stock.

This has been frustrating because I also ordered the cd from them and apparently they are waiting to send it together. Sorry to see people already profiting from this on eBay while I just want to hear it.

Hopefully it comes soon.

I'm glad to see this board to know others are in a similar situation.

So curious about the demos LP.

Also, how about the Mac Demarco singles club? Did anyone else see on the captured tracks site that the first set will come with a mix tape called Mac Demarco's Greatest Shits?!!

Can't wait to see what's on there.

Chill man, classic Captured Tracks, nothing we haven't all been through before haha, they'll make it right by you, don't get frustrated.