Bomb the Music Industry! – Album Minus Band LP blue vinyl

Bomb the Music Industry! – Album Minus Band LP both colors

Bomb the Music Industry! – Goodbye Cool World LP black/green vinyl

BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! "Get Warmer" LP clear with blue splatter

Bomb the Music Industry! / O Pioneers split LP 10" Black/White split vinyl

Bomb the Music Industry! / O Pioneers split LP 10" Red/White split vinyl

Bomb the Music Industry! To Leave or Die LP black/pink

Bomb the Music Industry! To Leave or Die LP blue/pink

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=bomb%20the%20music%20industry

I am declaring this Bomb the Music Industry day! Why you ask? Well we just got the ok to get more copies of upcoming Yellow vinyl version of Album Minus Band so we now have more sets of both colors to sell. Asbestos also let me know that in about a month, we will have some copies of the 2nd pressing of "Goodbye Cool World" on Black/Green vinyl. And to top all of that off, we just got in an order from Asian Man and when Justin was checking in the copies of "Get Warmer", he noticed that the copies were on the pictured Clear w/ Blue Splatter which looks absolutely bad ass. I called up Asian Man and said "What the Hell Bro?" and it looks like they now have copies on this color. We only have 20 right now, but we will have another 100 copies coming in next week! Get them while you can.

So the above list is all of the Bomb the Music Industry releases we either have in stock or will have in stock within the next month. Enjoy the first ever Bomb the Music Industry day by doing something kick ass! Feel free to let us know how you plan to celebrate!

• 4 weeks later...
Today goddamn IS Bomb The Music Industry Day. I am heading to Lansing in about an hour to see them for the first time.

Stoked!

Tell Jeff that you heard he met with someone from Universal Records in Cleveland and if it's true BTMI! is going to sign with them. Tell him you read about it in AP.

What's funny is, Jeff DID meet someone from Universal at our office on Monday. They even shook hands!

is this legit?

The band came by the office on Monday to steal shit and meet everyone. Coincidentally, someone from Universal Records came in to play us a few songs off the new Anberlin record. Thus, I had the pleasure of saying "Kevin from Universal, this is Bomb The Music Industry!. Bomb The Music Industry!, this is Kevin from Universal."

And yes, they shook hands.

is this legit?

The band came by the office on Monday to steal shit and meet everyone. Coincidentally, someone from Universal Records came in to play us a few songs off the new Anberlin record. Thus, I had the pleasure of saying "Kevin from Universal, this is Bomb The Music Industry!. Bomb The Music Industry!, this is Kevin from Universal."

How is the new Anberlin?

Today goddamn IS Bomb The Music Industry Day. I am heading to Lansing in about an hour to see them for the first time.

Stoked!

Tell Jeff that you heard he met with someone from Universal Records in Cleveland and if it's true BTMI! is going to sign with them. Tell him you read about it in AP.

goddammit. I wish I would have seen this before I left.

goddammit.

don't like half you motherfuckers have my phone number? why didn't anybody call me. haha.

How is the new Anberlin?

I actually didn't get to hear it as I was playing the role of office tour guide for BTMI! (who swiped, like, 50-plus back issues).

• 3 weeks later...