So What happened to Dashboard Confessional?

Im a big fan of DC, but it seems like Chris gave up on it, anyone know/heard anything about it? I don't really follow or listen to Twin Forks, but it seems like that is his new pursuit as of right now. When you try going to the official Dashboard website it redirects you to a page for Twin Forks, and you literally can't get to anywhere on Dashboard site i.e forums, news, bio, tour etc. Anyways I'm just wondering, and I hope there's some Dashboard fans out there who know what's going on with it, and if Chris has any future plans for DC, or just to stick with Twin Forks for the time being?

It's hard to say because the Dashboard thing took off and became so huge. Still, I think the music FSF made on TMID was so great that if Chris had stuck together with that lineup, they could have been just as huge as DC simply because of Chris' songs and the music those core guys would have made together. 

It's hard to say because the Dashboard thing took off and became so huge. Still, I think the music FSF made on TMID was so great that if Chris had stuck together with that lineup, they could have been just as huge as DC simply because of Chris' songs and the music those core guys would have made together. 

Totally agree. 

TMID is such a monumental album both lyrically and musically... I can only imagine what would've transpired, but I believe that Further would've become MUCH larger than they became. Still a fantastic band without Chris.